Watch it and see.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
I've heard that it's just an exploitation gorefest, not much more. And that they kill hundreds of animals on screen.

But people are too hung up on the animal rights bit, instead of the fact that it's rubbish.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
disgusting, just stupid violence. im all for fighting and eating meat, bring the metal blah blah blah but that's fucking stupid.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
It's not all that bad... but I watch alot of **** like that. I guess its brutal to some people.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by XxGloriousxX
disgusting, just stupid violence. im all for fighting and eating meat, bring the metal blah blah blah but that's fucking stupid.

The maker even said that he feels bad for killing the animals and said he should never of done it. Least he shows remorse...
I saw the turtle clip, it wasn't really horrible. I mean I guess if you grew up in the city and barely even have even been near animals - and I'm not saying I'm a country person because I live in the suburbs - but it was nothing you haven't seen on Animal Planet or National Geographic. The only difference is people are killing it to eat it, which is what billions of people do every day to stay alive and provide for their loved ones.

I haven't seen the movie, btw, but I probably will at some point.
We're only strays.
Animal-killing scenes are horrible, pointless. The rest of the movie is absolutely dire, not even shocking, pretty gory but nothing that you wouldnt see on Goregrind album covers or something. Boring, boring, terrible movie.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by Craigo
Sounds crazy...

Amazingly realistic effects though - I have no idea how they accomplished it on such a small budget.
Quote by PrabhuDeva
Here's a review for it.

http://www.monstersatplay.com/review/dvd/a/mordum.php

I've seen it. It is honestly barely a film in the literal sense.

I find it interesting that some directors think they can get a viewers attention through violence. The first thing you see is gore, you are probably shocked, second thing is gore, too, you are not shocked anymore, third thing is gore again, you get bored.
Then you switch off the tv. I don't get how anybody thinks this sh't might sell.
Quote by Stranglehold
Animal-killing scenes are horrible, pointless. The rest of the movie is absolutely dire, not even shocking, pretty gory but nothing that you wouldnt see on Goregrind album covers or something. Boring, boring, terrible movie.

What else is bad about it? In terms of gore and such.
Quote by Craigo
What else is bad about it? In terms of gore and such.

A girl gets raped, another gets impaled.

Just read the plot outline on Wikipedia (or watch it!).
read up on the spanish inquisition. That's the true worst horror story ever.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"