A1: The PRS

A2: you can't
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
To give you an advise: I wouldn't paint the logo of a band on my guitar. If in a year or two you don't like the band anymore, you still have the paintjob on your guitar and you regret painting it. Also the reselling value drops a lot. But if you want to do it, go for it. I think it can on both guitars, just pick the guitar you like most.
Quote by WtrPlyr
To give you an advise: I wouldn't paint the logo of a band on my guitar. If in a year or two you don't like the band anymore, you still have the paintjob on your guitar and you regret painting it. Also the reselling value drops a lot. But if you want to do it, go for it. I think it can on both guitars, just pick the guitar you like most.

Thank you captain obvious
You can't buy a cheap guitar with a custom paint job. One reason why cheap guitars are cheap is because there is no customisation abailable. If you want it done though, you'll have to do it yourself. This means sanding down the guitars standard paintjob and painting it yourself. Don't do this if you're not a professional on this field or your results will be utterly horrible.

And it's like WtrPlyr said, your taste will probalby change over time, so there's a good chance you won't like the paintjob in a couple of years.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Thank you captain obvious

Know what my mum told me? -"Don't talk if you don't have anything intelligent to say."
no, not really, its kind of a generic trolling that is utterly devoid of any meaning or help to anyone.
Sorry?

^did the statement do anything for you?

I think it would look good on the LP, but you're doing a good job of ruining the guitar by doing so.