ok so i recorded some songs with just me and guitar as a start for my band. the songs will be complete in a little bit but can you guys critique how they are now.
c4c

purevolume.com/stillcounting
First tune has a kind of cool dissonance at the start, sounds well dodgy though, guitar in the verse isn't great in terms of tone, the guitar sounds kinda cool though.
Sorry man, but the vocals sound quite bad, probably just as the singers voice hasn't quite matured and he hasn't got the best control over it. He's not at all terrible, and I'd imagine that if he practices it'll improve greatly.
Thing is, it's a start, and you actually have some good stuff in there, in terms of riffs and just your approach, that could well develop nicely. Keep writing, listen to what you've recorded and think about what you can improve upon, change, etc, and your flying.

Crit me back if you're in the mood. https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796639
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.
Help us out by listening and keeping an eye on us. Check out our purevolume once in a while as im sure there will be some important updates coming.