Hey pit, I've been thinking recently, most people seem to think "Aw man! Wonderland, this'll be awesome" and I dont care, because It's not with people I like. I would much rather sit around doing nothing with my friends or girlfriend. So my question to you is, what matters more, who you are with, or what you're doing?
Definitely who you are with. Being with friends makes things 1000 times more fun.

Feed my eyes, can you sew them shut?
Jesus christ, deny your maker
He who tries, will be wasted
Feed my eyes now youve sewn them shut
"wonderland" is that anything like "neverland"?

cause if the what is getting molested, do not want.
I have no opinion on this matter.
I think it depends on what you find most important.
And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
Quote by Zugunruhe
"wonderland" is that anything like "neverland"?

cause if the what is getting molested, do not want.

It's like Disneyland, it's an amusement park.
on monday afternoon i sit in the town center on a bench for 4 hours, best afternoon of my week, completely based on the fact the people im with are amazing...
I'd say "who you're with", definitely. Being with the right people can turn the most boring places or situations into a lot of fun.
Quote by daytripper75
who you are with. friends can make sitting around doing absolutely nothing a lot of fun.

The answer is right here.