Page 1 of 2
what the title says... last day at school for some of us, any1 got ideas?
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
on my last day of school i told the art teacher she was hot and i wanted *********
Quote by metal_axxe
on my last day of school i told the art teacher she was hot and i wanted *********

I was tempted to say that to my old art teacher, but her parents lived next door to me, so that could have been a bit awkward.

She was damn hot though.
Come into school really early and put signs saying "Door Not In Use" on every single door in the building

EDIT - Or stinkbombs/a fish in the vending machines

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
On our last day, we helped the lads steal a giant bolt lock from our science room.
They'd been stealing screws and door handles all week so by the last lesson, most of the cupboards didn't have any handles.

The year before us, the year 11s stole the poles thatopened the windows. No-one even took any notice.

So I'd say just take some memorabillia with you.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man
My art teacher is hot too.

Is it like a requirement for them?

ha, my art teacher is in her 50's, and ugly too.
but she smokes weed every day at 6th bell in her closet, and on my last day, im gonna get stoned with her.
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

Jesus Christ no!!!
FEED ME MATHCORE

Quote by sashki

I also speak German, except no-one gives a shit.

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE, AWAKE WHEN THE SUN HITS THE SKY
Quote by impeachpedro10
but she smokes weed every day at 6th bell in her closet, and on my last day, im gonna get stoned with her.

The art teacher I had last year would say "I'm just going out for a minute or two to get some pencils", would come back 15 minutes later, stinking of cigarrette smoke, and with no pencils

GAS
Throbak Stonebender | Fulltone Deja Vibe | Catalinbread Semaphore
good idea for a thread..

locking the front doors with lots and lots of locks!
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
There's the usual stink bombs/vandalism/cups of water/water balloons, but if you really want to do it right, I highly recommend a good vantage point and either paint ball guns or BB guns.

Then, you can put 3 pigs in the school labeled pig 1, pig 2 and pig 4. People will spend years looking for pig 3.
Rooftop Concert!
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by blynd_snyper
There's the usual stink bombs/vandalism/cups of water/water balloons, but if you really want to do it right, I highly recommend a good vantage point and either paint ball guns or BB guns.

Then, you can put 3 pigs in the school labeled pig 1, pig 2 and pig 4. People will spend years looking for pig 3.

thats been done so many times, im pretty sure they'd figure it out by now.
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Quote by Cumbersome
Get wasted?

Before or during school.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
If your school has networked PCs and printers... you should be able to send something to print on every printer at the school.

1. Go on bottleguy.com
2. Set it as the wallpaper of the school computer you are using, for the lulz.
3. Copy the image into MS Word.
4. Print on every printer in the school.
5. ???
6. Yoda
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
I've decided I'm going to get drunk and possibly stoned and jizz all over a toilet cubicle.
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by I_Am_Iron_Man

Wrong. My art teacher was a dyke. A real ugly dyke of whom got a muscle disease who can barely walk now, sadly.

Our art teacher now is the art teacher from '77 when my dad was in school.
When the music's over, turn out the lights.

Quote by pencap
i fingerd my girl the other day she got so wet nearly my entier hand was soked after that i ate her up, she blacked out it was awesome
lol the pig 1 funny, last yeara at my school this guy streaked.. one of the ideas 4 this year is tom do trigger happy tv and have some of us come in in dog costumes and beat someone else in a dog costume up... just search trigger happy tv on youtube if u never heard of it
Quote by Darth_Qurashi
I remember the first time someone sigged me. IT felt great. I was like wow... people actually think i'm funny. See here on the real world it doesn't work like that.
A frogs' perspective on life: time's fun when you're having flies.
All the 6th years at my school brought water guns and balloons to school and soaked all the neds. Funny stuff.
Got on the bus with me daysavaaaa
People in my school one time pretended to be a Swat team and burst into the school asembley shouting and screaming throwing flour, eggs and other stuff at all the other pupils...

wish I had seen it, apparently it was great
Manchester United Est. 1878

Do you DIG?

Cos I DIG.
man, this year is my last, i wanna do something like this, i might put cheese in the light things aswell, wow that would stink.
kkep the ideas coming, im writing them down
Last year at my high school some kids baked some weed muffins and planted them in the teachers lounge. Most of the teachers just got a little high but it messed with one of the old ones medications and she almost died and the guys got some jail time and didn't get to graduate.

It made it onto Conan, I felt epic even though I had nothing to do with it...
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
iv already got a paintball gun and 1200 paintballs
and i plan on putting meat n fish behind the radiators
egging random people
but most of all i plan on kicking the **** out of my old music teacher who let some kids destroy my guitar and it took 6 months to get a replacement out of him
One year someone at my school brought a sheep into the school and put it in the Deputy Head's office as a surprise.
Gear
Epiphone G-400
Orange Tiny Terror
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
Blackstar HT-Dual
MXR 10-Band EQ
Get a bunch of friends, put masks on and run around naked spraying fire extinguisters...

And post pics
Quote by impeachpedro10

lmfao... sounds like one of my old art teachers...i used to annoy the **** out of her on purpose... good times.
Quote by blynd_snyper

just wondering, but... why pigs?

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by mr freezy
Before or during school.

Boft.

Beat up some chavs and piss over them and laugh hard.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
go home and take a long nap
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

My year did nothing special, but the years before mine, stole all the clocks around the school.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by ZedLeppy
Wrong. My art teacher was a dyke. A real ugly dyke of whom got a muscle disease who can barely walk now, sadly.

Our art teacher now is the art teacher from '77 when my dad was in school.

I just had to add that my art teacher is also hot. Strange. Granted, out of the two art teachers we had before, one was an old man and the other was a women in about her 50's (not hot).
Quote by PaperStSoapCo
Vagina's tend to be not all that great looking most of the time. It's all... flappy. Looks sloppy.

I'd have to say guy junk wins but not by much. It's like winning a beauty contest against Steve Buscemi.
Page 1 of 2