Whats the best album. I might download some of them. I like there heavier stuff. Any suggestions?
RIP Kurt Cobain 1967-1994

Guitar Gear:
Squier Jagmaster (killswitch, dimarzio super dist. &tone zone pups)
Digitech Rp80
Digitech death metal
Dunlop Wah

Squier Bullet

Bass:
Ibanez Sr305
Ibanez gio
Fender rumble 100
HUGE PRIEST THREAD

Take it there buddy.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by davebain27
Whats the best album. I might download some of them. I like there heavier stuff. Any suggestions?

Gawd, I dont normally bitch about noobs who make new threads needlessly but, GAWD! Theres a huge Priest thread just down the page! Dont you people read anymore? Not to mention not even touching the search function!

Seriously........
already a priest thread, but the best are Painkiller, Stained Class and (imo) Jugulator.
The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.
lol demolition and juggulator are the two worst priest albums. theyre the only ones i dont have on my ipod. get painkiller, angel of retribution, ram it down, and nostradamus when it comes out. and whatever album exciter is on its like the earliest speed metal (if not the absolute most influentioal) song/album ever.

that is your one. now use the priest thread and search bar!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
I think by far their best album is Painkiller. If you want heavy, you'll love Angel of Retribution. That is one hell of a sweet album.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
This is freakin' sweet, I'm going to see Judas Priest at McMahon Stadium during the monsters of rock tour