A new song I recently recorded, burning rose. kind of simpe, but I'm curious about your opinions! You can find it on my profile.
I like it a lot, it reminds me over a band that I can't put my finger on! And it also has kind of a spanish aspect to it. Or at least it reminds me of one. Crit mine if you want, its the acoustic-rockish on my profile page. Good job!
hi thnx for the crit yeah i like your intro and how you kinda add layers until it all adds up to a kinda solo, reminds me alot of the red hot chili peppers, your tone is full and warm and the melody is good, i think the intro is best, the bit with chords needs singing or somtin but as you said, its simple, overall good work

Patrick
x
Nice mellow intro, maybe work on the bit when the chords come in, the strumming's just a bit wobbly. Nice and simple guitar work, nothing Wow, but it's quite a pleasant listen, pretty tuneful.
Crit me back? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796639
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
I like it a lot, it reminds me over a band that I can't put my finger on! And it also has kind of a spanish aspect to it. Or at least it reminds me of one.

Spanish accent you say? hmm okey that's interesting... I have to say I made up this song only with experimenting with diferent notes and stuff. I didn't even knew what I was playing.

Quote by r1h1c1p1
hi thnx for the crit yeah i like your intro and how you kinda add layers until it all adds up to a kinda solo, reminds me alot of the red hot chili peppers, your tone is full and warm and the melody is good, i think the intro is best, the bit with chords needs singing or somtin but as you said, its simple, overall good work

Thanks! RHCP are a major influence for me, nice to see you notice that! I agree on that singing would be a good thing to add, I will concider it.

Quote by vinestreet98
very good but i think the timing is off for a few instances in the lead guitar section... i like the islandy tone. good job, add vocals!

You are right about the timing sometimes in the middle section of the song, I have to admit, I'll try to work on that!