hey ive got a friend whos just started smoking, yes shes a giant fail.

and she doesnt take it back into her lungs coz it 'hurts; apparently. shes just keeps it in her mouth and blows it out amost immediatly. e ven bigger fail.

and i was wandering if this would still cause her laods of damage like cancer etc.. or not as much.

enlighten me oh gods of guitar.

[edit] - try not to flame ehr too much. i actually care for her and i wat some decent answers.. then you can flame her.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
Last edited by elliott FTW at Apr 23, 2008,

What a behemoth sized fail.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
That's not smoking. Your friend is stupid.

EDIT: It's like she's smoking a cigar, except not savoring the flavor. Is she scene?
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
It can still cause cancer in the mouth, gums and the like.
Why the hell is she smoking if she doesn't even like the nicotine in her lungs?
wow. she actually does it because she thinks it's cool. that's pathetic. tell her to play guitar.
well some people just don't like to smoke over their longs...
A hero of war, Yeah that's what I'll be

(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)..........(.)(.)
LOL I don't know anybody thats picking up smoking tobacco nowadays.. This is fail.
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Peavey 5150
Vader Cabinet 4x12
Roland Cube 30X
Line 6 Toneport UX1
Morley Bad Horsie II

Quote by nosushi4you
That's not smoking. Your friend is stupid.

EDIT: It's like she's smoking a cigar, except not savoring the flavor. Is she scene?

very. and shes doing it to be cool as well.
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
you can still get cancer, but your chances are lower. If she smokes cigarettes like that, then she is dumb. You only smoke cigars like that, and that's because cigars actually have a taste to them.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Well at least she can't get lung cancer this way.
Up the Punx!
S'because it's more fashioable to not bother & bash those who do. TO answer the question, yes it does. Otherwise you're just wasting your money. As others have said, it only matters not to with cigars, where the beauty of those is in the flavour. YOu can take those back, but it's like smoking a 10-pack all at once for the amount of nicotine & everything else you get inside your body. SO if she doesn;t like taking it back, get her to go on cigars... Also, a girl smoking a cigar is suprisingly .... *ahem* Interesting
The rig:
Gibson SG faded special -> Marshall MG 50/100 (working on a valve amp)
Backup: Vintage AV1
Newcastle United
Make her join UG so we can flame her for being so pathetic.
Quote by Ultraussie
I want to try that while playing the opening riff to "Tempting Time".

0-0-0-13-0-0-0-0-13 or something like that alalalala but It;s so heavy and off time and awesome and you could not f**k anyone to it.

Quote by Ingested
burzum IS nazi. well, varg is.
Quote by elliott FTW

Well tell her she's gonna have bad, bad breath, yellow teeth, her clothes will reek, her fingers will yellow a bit, she's gonna look like a fool for doing it to be cool, and it's gonna cost a lot of money.

As a former smoker, I can say there are absolutely no benefits to image at all!

Just the feel of that sweet, sweet nicotine....

stab her through the heart with a railroad spike. see if that 'hurts'..
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)

If she doesnt take it back she is not inhaling and therefore not smoking.Your mate is trying to be cool by smoking, if I knew her I would punch her in the face.
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
Quote by elliott FTW

I called it!

Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Quote by Cyberbob
Well tell her she's gonna have bad, bad breath, yellow teeth, her clothes will reek, her fingers will yellow a bit, she's gonna look like a fool for doing it to be cool, and it's gonna cost a lot of money.

As a former smoker, I can say there are absolutely no benefits to image at all!

Just the feel of that sweet, sweet nicotine....

+1 no one thinks it's cool, they just give you crap about how you're killing yourself all the time.

and girls call you gross/disgusting for it too
Quote by yellowfrizbee
lmao XxGloriousxX is a genius

Quote by Pinky19
You guys fail. Except for you Glorious. You win.

Once again.
Quote by Guitarfreak777
I would shoot them to death yes, but trying to aim for non-leathal, hoping they live.

which one is it Guitarfreak777?
Quote by Korzack
S'because it's more fashioable to not bother & bash those who do. TO answer the question, yes it does. Otherwise you're just wasting your money. As others have said, it only matters not to with cigars, where the beauty of those is in the flavour. YOu can take those back, but it's like smoking a 10-pack all at once for the amount of nicotine & everything else you get inside your body. SO if she doesn;t like taking it back, get her to go on cigars... Also, a girl smoking a cigar is suprisingly .... *ahem* Interesting

Agreed. If I saw a chick smoking a cigar, I would be ....frightened.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
Quote by SG Man Forever
Agreed. If I saw a chick smoking a cigar, I would be ....frightened.

Really? I would be...aroused!
Quote by doggy_hat
Is it pot or tobacco? She needs to learn how to inhale into her lungs if she wants to get high. I don't even know how to not inhale smoke into my lungs when I smoke.

I think it's cigarettes, because if anyone "smokes" pot and doesn't hale deserves to be slapped, wasting pot is horrible

And if she's smoking to be cool, that's the farthest thing from cool D:
Knock some sense into her

Buying a pack of cigarettes and not inhaling any of them is FAIL
Quote by im_hungry
Same here.

Same here
Quote by Kensai

Quote by Rambo-Conny

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

It doesn't hurt your lungs, she's being so very stupid, the "pain" she's feeling is the smoke going down her windpipe, hat's only a passing feeling and if she actually commits to taking it back the pain goes and you can inhale that wonderful smoke.

I started like that, just having it in my mouth because the smoke hurt, but I just committed. But everyone starts like that.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
does she atleast smoke menthols? atleast shed get more of a flavor from them if she doest inhale. or tell her to smoke menthols. a mild menthol is easier on the throat and lungs than say a marb red IMO. they just take a little getting used to
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"