Page 1 of 2
so im in a band and one of the guitarists is a dick so me and the other guitarist decided to make him buy crappiest equipment.

so i need ur help telling me whats the CRAPPIEST, not cool sounding amp for around 170-200 and crappiest pedal boardplus distortion pedal 9thinking bout the behringer metal pedal)
You're a idiot. Do you realize that buy him getting a ****ty amp, your band then sounds ****ty?
EDIT: Oh, I doubt, if he has any guitar knowledge at all, would buy a ****ty amp.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
sounds like your the dick, not him.
Quote by andy331

and i used to hump everything in sight and i had fake sex with my styuffed animals and pretended they were the pink power ranger!
wtf...why are you in a band with him? and if he's any good he'd know their ****. i mean...two bandmates plotting to make one sound like ****...you guys will have a record deal any day now
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Get a boner and slap your school doctor in the face with your penis.

It'll be funny.

Haiku by of friend of mine:
Fat guy play the bass
Get your jam on, get your jam
And peanut butter

Live Fast, Die Fun
You're being a dick. Also, as the other person pointed out, if he sounds bad then your whole band does, so thats quite counterproductive. If this guy is such a dick, why not just leave the band?
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt
the plan is for him to arrive with all his ****ty stuff and we will have our tube amps and he will get so mad he will quite. He is an uber dick but i dont wnat to see his saddend face when i fire him..
how many guitarists do you have exactly??
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by devit
the plan is for him to arrive with all his ****ty stuff and we will have our tube amps and he will get so mad he will quite. He is an uber dick but i dont wnat to see his saddend face when i fire him..

can't you just be mature and ask him to leave the band rather than doing such a pathetic thing and making him waste so much money.
guys seriusly if u new the guy u would agree with me. and we fire him he would probably kill us or something. but i think i should something up thats not that bad ut anyways can u please tell what are the crappiest amps around for that price?
Quote by devit
guys seriusly if u new the guy u would agree with me. and we fire him he would probably kill us or something. but i think i should something up thats not that bad ut anyways can u please tell what are the crappiest amps around for that price?

Just buy one and beat the **** out of it. It would be a lot funner than just buying it crappy
yeh the prob is that i dont wana buy a crappy one i wana now which are the crappiest i was thinking those behringer v amps
Sounds like you have no dick.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
It sounds like you're the dick, not him.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
{what the hell is with this?}
Edit: This thread is amazing, just wow guys.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Last edited by JobyByTheNight at Apr 23, 2008,
Guitar:
Ibanez S-Series 7 String
Pedals/other:
Morley Power Wah Volume
Gemini Dual Channel EQ
Boss TU-2
Amp:
Peavey 5150 120 watt combo (considering sale)
One of the worst things you could do is make someone spend their money on **** equipment. Why would you do that? I can think of a million better ways to get him to leave the band.

Hell, kill him if you must, but making someone spend £/$ 200 on a crap amp for a laugh, is not funny.
It dicks like you're the sound, not him.

Wait...
Mmmm, coffee

Quote by the_poison125
Fear your ass...

Quote by hazzmatazz
Quote by Våd Hamster
Sharing is caring. *holds out hands*
*inserts penis?*
Quote by frankv
Tokio Hotel is probably the worst thing Germany has produced since WW2.

1. Sounds like
2. you're the
3. ??????
4. Profit!
5. dick not him.
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

It sounds like your the dick, not him

(i dont think you are, just for the lulz)
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
It sounds like you're the dick, not him

It seems as though you are a male genital sexual organ as opposed to this other lad of whom you speak.

Screw conformity.

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
.mih ton ,kcid the er'our ekil sdnuos ti

(why are we doing this? haha)

srsly.

Rape him
Quote by ZanasCross
I'm now so drunk that even if my mom had given me a blow job at aeg 2, i'd be like I'm a pmp, butches.!

If this even madkes sense... if yhou sig this, Iw ll kill you.
Yo, sounz leik ur teh dik, n0t h1m. lulz.

srsly.

Page 1 of 2