Just cause he reported you doesn't mean you'll get warned. Stop whinging.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
nah I'm not mad, its just i put it out for any Priest fans that didn't know. it was for all to enjoy who wanted to....
LOL
my time here has brought me to the conclusion that there's a lot of douchebags here who search around, looking for people to report on. it's like a hobby. don't worry, you did nothing wrong, so you won't get closed or banned or warned or anything
ok? relax dude, i wasn't mad nor was my typing "mean". I just wanted to know and found the reason, you dont have to be so tough on the internet and tell people to shut up......
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
ok? relax dude, i wasn't mad nor was my typing "mean". I just wanted to know and found the reason, you dont have to be so tough on the internet and tell people to shut up......

Does this look like the forum to ask why your thread was closed? Read the rules, they're there for a reason.

Quote by luuuuuuukee
my time here has brought me to the conclusion that there's a lot of douchebags here who search around, looking for people to report on. it's like a hobby. don't worry, you did nothing wrong, so you won't get closed or banned or warned or anything

You're definitely warned. Don't tell him false information and don't tell him he did nothing wrong when he obviously didn't read the rules and posted wrong threads in wrong forums.
This is not a pipe