I was just listening to Don't Stop Me Now by Queen, and even though it has no relation to it, all I could kept thinking of was that scene in "Shaun of The Dead" .

What about you pit-monkeys? What songs make you think of something that has nothing to do with the song?

Yes, this thread is a bit of a stretch
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Last edited by Just Andrew at Apr 23, 2008,
That's not totally unrelated then is it?
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Ed Hunter
That's not totally unrelated then is it?
Fair point, but that's not something that should come to mind when listening to the song
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
it's not exactly unrelated, but listen to Bohemian Rhapsody, and thyink about farting

i'm telling you the song is about farting
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Don't Stop Me Now...I think of roller coasters.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
There's plenty of music which is vastly thought provoking, but never on the music, which I listen to. Modern Life Is War, Godspeed You! Black Emperor, early Dillinger Escape Plan (I like their new stuff too, but it doesn't have that affect on me), Children of Bodom...
whenever i hear battery by metallica i think of age of empires bt thats what i was playing during heavy MOP listening
"My Ashes" by Porcupine Tree reminds me of the cover art for Epitaph by Necrophagist and the beginning of the movie Monster House when the little girl's riding her bike.