Hey, I'm looking for an expression pedal for my Boss AW-3.

I was looking at the Roland pedals because that's what Boss recomends,
but the EV-7 is way too expensive, and I've heard some terrible things
about the EV-5.

So my question is, is there a better expression pedal that I can get
for less than $100?

Thanks
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
I went to a local shop, and got a generic $50 expression pedal for $40, and they gave me a 20 foot guitar cable.

That being said, an Ernie Ball Volume pedal can be used as an expression pedal (I think) and is usefull, anyway.
^ Yah Slash uses the Ernie Ball volume to control his rack wah.
TS- In my experience, every expression pedal has been pretty much the same, since they don't affect your signal, only the parameters of other effects.
Quote by Chaosinborn

Quote by gh0sthack

Didn't Kerry King use MGs at some point?

I think he just endorses them because he likes sacks of money
Okay, I guess I'll just go try some out,
Thanks
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by handbanana
wiliscool is just plain dumb
Forgive me for creating a zombie topic, but why not just make your own pedal? All you'd need is a potentiometer (like volume/tone dials on the guitar), a guitar jacket socket, a spring of reasonable strength, a hinge or 2, and something to make the pedal surface and the bottom of it from. Total cost: £10-20.

To adjust the sensitivity of it, you could stick resistors between the out of the potentiometer and the in of the jack to limit the current.
The Moog's are built nicely.
Quote by doggy_hat
This chick that looked like shrek ****ed me while I was passed out on xanax. I screamed when I woke up.
Stay away from those cheap 40 dollar Roland expressional pedals.. I heard they were, basically pieces of crap.