Hey guys, recently I've had a lot going on and I wrote a song to reflect it. I'm not much of a clean sounding music person so I threw some distortion and jazz like that in there. I need an opinion of how it sounds though, thanks. Also I know that the higher note on the 'semi-lead' at the beginning was cut off in the recording, I dunno why... And I also know that the distortion at the beginning was sort of muddy. Anything else helps though, thanks! Btw, it's in my profile as Acoustic-Rockish.
it doenst seem like it flows very well in my opinion. also what the hell happens around 0:58-1:00? also just fyi guys that have pics of themselves shirtless on their front page means they are either gay or total douches
incubus rocks my world
the opening riff is cool and has nice tone and then the second guitar comes in which add depth etc nice feeling, i think you should put some drums and or vocals just to like make it fuller, and also as i was just getting into it it seemed to end when i thought there should be another 30 secs

overall gd work and keep it up!!

could you crit mine please http://ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=13933682#post13933682

Patrick

x
I liked the opening but I thought the clean guitar could have been a bit cleaner if you know what I mean. I really liked the part after the rest, I thought it would sound excellent with drums. The only thing bringing this track down, imo, is the quality. What is being played is nice though. Overall could be an excellent piece with a bit of work, well done.

Thanks for critting mine too
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Hey guys, recently I've had a lot going on and I wrote a song to reflect it. I'm not much of a clean sounding music person so I threw some distortion and jazz like that in there. I need an opinion of how it sounds though, thanks. Also I know that the higher note on the 'semi-lead' at the beginning was cut off in the recording, I dunno why... And I also know that the distortion at the beginning was sort of muddy. Anything else helps though, thanks! Btw, it's in my profile as Acoustic-Rockish.

Sounds good. If you're considering this a "complete song" you might consider having the clean guitar changing it up a bit, adding some more changes and fills in there. It would just take it to the next level.

As for your profile pic, very well cut, but you need more mass! Add at least 500 cals to your daily and don't fear the BF. Everyone loses the six-pack when bulking.

If you'd like to go after one of mine: