So, yeah my xbox is broken and it isn't red rings of death so I have to pay for it. All the discs I try to play say unplayable and don't work. I've went through the trouble shooting thing and none of it works so if anyone has any idea on how to help me, I'd appreciate it. or maybe force a red ring of death to get it for free.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I don't think you have to pay for it. Warranty applies to lots of things, not just the RROD.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
if youve had it for under a year, the warrentee covers it. if not, your ****ed and try to cell it on ebay.
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by nosushi4you
I don't think you have to pay for it. Warranty applies to lots of things, not just the RROD.

The guy I talked to at xbox said I have to pay $99 for it.
Quote by tayroar
The guy I talked to at xbox said I have to pay $99 for it.

Thats ****ing bull**** if thats what they really said. They SHOULD fix it for free.
Open it, remove the heatsink, scratch the processor or cover it in a towel and make it overheat massively. Then get RROD and repaired for free
Quote by nightraven
can't stand public showers
and yes i do have a small penis

Quote by thewho182
people in public showers make fun of my big dick

Quote by kyle33093
i would if pee pee was bigger

Im thinking of buying a 360. but with all these reports of it breaking down and worse, it not being covered on warranty is kinda making me skeptical... the 360 is an epic fail but the games are just orgasmic... double edged sword ftw.
Proud JEM owner.
Quote by fenderbassist12
if youve had it for under three years, the warrentee covers it. if not, your ****ed and try to cell it on ebay.

Fixed.
Quote by Kensai
Forget about her, she seems complicated. Who wants a girl who answers in riddles? I'm not the fucking sfinx.

Quote by Rambo-Conny
Woah, woah. Back the hell up.

Polo shirt?

Sunglasses?

Of course he got all the girls, he's Rick Astley.
the three year warranty is only if you bought that warranty, but yeah. if you bought that warranty, you can throw it down the stairs and send it in for a new one
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by JDawg
Thats ****ing bull**** if thats what they really said. They SHOULD fix it for free.
That is what I said but I have heard cases of grunts of companies misinforming people so I hope this is the case. He also had a really thick accent but it sounded like $99 so it could have been another price but I doubt it would be cheap.
Quote by fenderbassist12
the three year warranty is only if you bought that warranty, but yeah. if you bought that warranty, you can throw it down the stairs and send it in for a new one

Oh really? Sweet I'm pretty positive I bought it.
I was beaten to "Oh noes" and the mexican dude! Dammit.

No hoes? oh noes backwa...oh wait.

Gah, just get the damn thing fixed.
UG'S THRASHOHOLIC DRUMMER
WRECK YOUR NECK WITH A PASSION FOR THRASHIN