there's three and a half minutes of organ playing before she even starts to sing!
Quote by GarpJarp
there's three and a half minutes of organ playing before she even starts to sing!

I so have to listen now...its going to be positively awful XD
gross.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
The vocals seem to distant and well... there's a good reason for that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
It must be nice to be in a position where people will allow you to do something terrible just because you woke up one morning and said to yourself "I think I'd like to sing today", or because you always kind of thought it would be kinda cool to record an album. Yeah, it must be nice.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
is that her singing at first? her voice sounds pretty strained.

i cba to listen to the whole thing, it's too annoying.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by terrencemaddox
It must be nice to be in a position where people will allow you to do something terrible just because you woke up one morning and said to yourself "I think I'd like to sing today", or because you always kind of thought it would be kinda cool to record an album. Yeah, it must be nice.

agreed, although some people can pull it off. Zooey Deschanel just released an album with M.Ward. Their name is She & Him and it's pretty decent. You just can't have a lot of yes men around you.
She needs to release 6 articles of her clothing.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by Soul-Monger
Physical beauty almost never translates into musical beauty.

What are you trying to say

There's a hilarious video of her singing with Jesus And Marychain on Youtube... I'll find a link later and post it... but yeah, just search it for now. She's absolutely terrible.
Quote by crazynickman
Dont be sad roo, you pwned him!
i'm listening to falling down off her myspace. it's not amazing but it's not terrible either. anyone else think she sounds a lot like sinhead o'connor?

edit: at least she's not come out with a really generic pop album....which most actresses turned musicians seem to do.