Alright, I basically need the "Congo!" With the same colors and font.
I need one copy of that and another copy of the pink and blue layers seperated and them to be black.

I know that's alot to be asked but I'd REALLY appreciate it.
why not ask a photoshop forum?

and i think you meant imageready, not illustrator.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
why not ask a photoshop forum?

and i think you meant imageready, not illustrator.

Because alot of forums don't tend to help out noobs, and I've been here for over a year, so I figured I'd give it a shot
isn't there a bit in one of the other forums in here (bands and artists i believe) that does band logos, etc? i'm sure they'd help out more than the pit, lol.

i would help you out here, but i've got to stop giving people freebies because i need to make a living
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
isn't there a bit in one of the other forums in here (bands and artists i believe) that does band logos, etc? i'm sure they'd help out more than the pit, lol.

i would help you out here, but i've got to stop giving people freebies because i need to make a living

I understand fully man, I just figured if someone was bored or something, they could help me out