A Gibson les paul and a gibson les paul
Quote by drunkinkoala
you can be jesus.

Quote by Wesseem
most useless response i think i have ever seen on any forum ever.

Quote by Turkeyburger

Lolflag
A Gretsch Tennessee Rose with the finish from a Dean Cabbie (Yellow with black and white checkerboard sides).

I'm off to change my underwear now...
Call me Callum

Current gear - 06 MIM Strat, '02 Epiphone Les Paul, Peavey Rockingham, Tanglewood TF8, BLACKSTAR★ HT-5 Combo, EHX Holy Grail, Boss DS-1, Arion SFL-1

Newcastle (and Port Vale)
Ibanez JEM and an Ibanez S series.
This seems to make the Herman li signature model. Now I'm by no means a Dragonforce fan but that guitar does look tasty, not gonna buy one though, too much money.
Plus my image of a mix of the two would be different.

Also a strat mixed with shred features (trem, HSH, 24 frets etc) but that'd make a JEM so just stick an S onto that
esp forest plus an esp mana sig.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7

edge11
that was an epic win
best thing ive read all day

[feel free to sig this statement]

Gear:
Esp Ltd Ninja 600
Esp Ltd F-50
les paul elite
5watt jcm800 clone
Roland jc-55
Crate V33
Jca20H
Ibanez tubescreamer ts9
Keeley ds-1
Quote by hell_monkey
A Gibson les paul and a gibson les paul

Welcome to the world's first, one ton guitar!

J/K

A Schecter Blackjack ATX and a Squier Hello Kitty Strat.

Damnit... I keep putting that Hello Kitty project off to the side, and keep getting new ideas for it...
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
An ESP SV (I like the cutaway they have that the Jacksons don't) and the new Jackson Demmelition V. Basically an SV with the Demmelition cutouts on the bottom. And paint black with purple bevels.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
A M4 with strings.

Or

A mix between a RG and a RR.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
a rr5 and a gretsch chet atkins
The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised
-George Will

Also caught her playing fallout boy on my guitar, changed my strings and cleaned it the next day.