Hey guys! I've been looking around the site for awhile, ever since my birthday as a matter of fact, mainly for guitar tabs. I turned 16 in February and my parents got me an Epiphone Les Paul Special II and an amp. I've been loving it so far. I'm learning from a book, and I'm reading a bit of tab to help me learn some of the stuff I'm into. I can play a little bit of AC/DC, so that's always good.

Here's my guitar:

I hope I can come here for all the help I need, and any other tips and tricks you guys have up your sleeve's.

Ryan
Quote by Eminored
Greetings, mortal. Why don't you lay your guitar skills and brain down for a few years and come hang in the Pit? We have cookies.

Mmm, I like cookies.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hello,
What kinda "tricks and tips" did you have in mind?
What are you having problems doing?

Nothing yet, I just want to come here and ask for advice that I may need in the future. Right now, I'm doing alright. I'm going to enroll in lessons in September.
Quote by Ryan14
Nothing yet, I just want to come here and ask for advice that I may need in the future. Right now, I'm doing alright. I'm going to enroll in lessons in September.

september? isnt that like, ages away?
you should try getting guitar pro to help until you get lessons, it helps me a LOT
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
september? isnt that like, ages away?
you should try getting guitar pro to help until you get lessons, it helps me a LOT

Yea, I downloaded Guitar Pro, pretty neat program.
September is far away, but they don't start lessons until then. They make it like a school year.
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
OH RIGHT!
I thought you meant like going to a guy's house and he teaches you.
Oh yeah, you have an awesome house by the way

Thanks.

Agh, I didn't notice the introduction sticky. Sorry for not looking past my nose. Mods can close this if they need to.
Last edited by Ryan14 at Apr 23, 2008,
Quote by Ryan14
Thanks.

Agh, I didn't notice the introduction sticky. Sorry for not looking past my nose. Mods can close this if they need to.

no probs, feel free to post again in the sticky if you haven't already
from daylight...
...into darkness