Me and my friend have a bet on

He seems to think that it isn't actually Mr. T in the snickers advert

but i think it is (like most people i asked)

what do you all think?
I don't know, he's got a lot of look a likes, once came to my school once, it was nowhere near as fun as you'd think it would be... Then again Snickers is part of a massive company and I doubt Mr T is in huge demand ot expensive so they could probably afford the real one
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Apr 23, 2008,
i got told he diedof Aids ROFL
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
i bet the real Mr. T is actually dead, and all the look-alikes are just trying to make money. That, or he cloned himself. Secretly.
Mr. T for President

haha if he did run,i reacon hed win hands down
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
has anyone seen the Terry Tate office linebacker vids? i thought it was Mr T upon first inspection, and wondered why he'd resorted to actual violence instead of getting the A-team together to make an ingenious plan about the problem first.
Quote by cuss_man
has anyone seen the Terry Tate office linebacker vids? i thought it was Mr T upon first inspection, and wondered why he'd resorted to actual violence instead of getting the A-team together to make an ingenious plan about the problem first.

You mean this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94
Quote by Grouch
Definitely him. Heres a point, does Mr T actually age?!
Here's a better point:

Who pity's Mr. T?

Chuck Norris
"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Of course its him. Your friend is a retard.

Quote by Wikipedia
...he has been seen wearing some chains for several commercial appearances, such as the 2007 U.K. Snickers advertisement, and the 2007 World of Warcraft ad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mr_T
Quote by imdeth
This man deserves my +1

+1

Quote by denizenz
Go in peace my son, and teach to the pit dwellers what I have shown unto you.

ಠ_ಠ

XBL: huffy409
Quote by cuss_man
yup "I'm an enforcer maaan, don't nothing go down in my house!"

You Kill the Joe, You Make some mo'!!
That Ain't new Baby!
It is him, but I didn't think it would be at first. On that show where Justin Collins tried to reunite the A-team they showed/said he really doesn't like people hounding him to do anything public anymore. And I'm not surprised, how many people do you think have seen him in the streets and said "OMG!!!! I PITY THE FOOL!!! LOLOLOLOLOL"