So i've used a marshall mg250 dfx for about 8 months now. I know you guys all are completly against mg and hate it, honestly its not that bad of course a real marshall is better, but compared to other solid states at that price its pretty good. anyway i'm selling the mg and getting a new amp heres what i need.

212 speakers
atleast 50 watts
prefereably all tube but hybrid would work aslong as its good
great cleans, i mainly use cleans so i need really nice ones
blues drive i do alot of blues and like a little drive i do some harder stuff but wouldn't want to sacrafice the blues for it.
reverb
footswitch
atleast 2 channels preferebly 2 but more would be fine

right now my budget is about 600, but no more. i'm probably going used, just cause i can get a nicer amp for cheap.

right now i' have in mind

Vox AD50VT
Fender Hot Rod Devilee

please just make suggestions and why or say why these amps would be bad
At least 50 watts? Why do you need 50? That's quite a bit of volume.

The Hot Rod drive channels are pretty turdy.

Check out the Peavey Classic 30 or the Delta Blues.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

i play with a band and i'm doing gigging
Quote by Kinners_11
i play with a band and i'm doing gigging

30 watts is more than enough for a band situation.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
30 watts is more than enough for a band situation.

sorry like i no i could get by with 30 i just want more i think the peavey classic 50 212 is good idk tho

i use mainly cleans and people say get a smaller one and crank it, i cant hhave my cleans break up and distort ever! so i need to go extremely loud and not break up on clean
Quote by Kinners_11
sorry like i no i could get by with 30 i just want more i think the peavey classic 50 212 is good idk tho

i use mainly cleans and people say get a smaller one and crank it, i cant hhave my cleans break up and distort ever! so i need to go extremely loud and not break up on clean

You'll be miced up when you gig anyways so your clean channel breaking up isn't a problem.

If you really think you need 50 watts, the Classic 50 isn't bad.
Quote by zgr0826

Quote by JustRooster
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R

+1 to the Delta Blues. I put a Blues Driver and a Screamin Blues in front of it when I was testing out those pedals and it was absolute sex. Don't know much about the Classic though.
ok well i need really good cleans whats an amp with great cleans? don't foccus so much on the blues mainly cleans 90% i'm clean
It's got an AC30 ish clean tone.

Do you want a really bright tone? Or a darker tone?
Quote by imgooley
It's got an AC30 ish clean tone.

Do you want a really bright tone? Or a darker tone?

i want a bright tone

i was also thinking about the vox valvetronix ad50vt
check out the Traynor YCV 40, or if you really think you need the 50 watts, the YCV 50 blue
They have fender-ish cleans, and can get a really good bluesy overdrive too. The 40 goes for $600 and the 50 about $730.
EDIT: i vote against the VOX AD50. Its a great amp, and I love it, but its basically a practice amp big enough to jam with other musicians. If your gigging, you want something all tube and higher quality.
Fender Standard American Stratocaster
Boss DS-1
Budda Budwah
Electroharmonix Small Clone
Vox AD50VT
ok thanks alot for being strait forward do they have the traynor at guitar center?

i'll add it to the try out list