Keep things short because i cba explaining, what the odd's I can survive 'on my own' with a few quid and a guitar on my back?

I'll be going in about an hour's time, or so.

But, any suggestions?

No: "Don't be a pussy", it's a waste of pixel space.
I wouldn't put money on you surviving for long, unless I could get each way with you turning to prostitution at some point.

Haha, just noticed your from Newport, if you decide to do it travel to Port Talbot and seek out a man called Terry Allen, he'll show you the way of the tramp (amongst other things)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Apr 23, 2008,
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Have fun being homeless and dying of pneaumonia or a panda.

you're 15? Grow the f*ck up.

Will do.

EDIT: You really don't understand, so my suggestion is if you don't like the thread's content, go and **** yourself.

I asked a question, basically I want to leave for a few days until things settle down.
Last edited by Kyle.E at Apr 23, 2008,
You want to leave home...for good...with nothing on your side but a guitar and a few quid...so that you can play money for change?

It's failsafe.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
I really don't think you should do it...

Most likely you'll end up broke and homeless and get your guitar stolen anyway.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
The UK has squatters rights. You can live in an abandoned building. That's worth looking into.

Lots of grocery stores and stuff throw out perfectly good food because the box is dented or something. Dumpster diving is not as sketchy as it sounds.

Good luck.
15 pfft, bad idea idiot. I know you'll probably cry your way home anyways, so why just not leave?
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
wait until your 16-18 get some money and save up, a laptop would help to and bulk up on the muscle and bring TP...

Made by 'The Sloganizer' ----> «The Pit - be prepared.»

Quote by imdeth

"Billy eat your broccolli!"

"Screw you mom!" *raises arms*

PHEAR MA TURRETS!!
ill give him 1 night, maybe 2. After that, he'll turn to giving blowjobs for wooden quarters.
Quote by terrencemaddox
You want to leave home...for good...with nothing on your side but a guitar and a few quid...so that you can play money for change?

It's failsafe.

you can show him a thing or two about turning a trick cody
I've thought of just leaving some day with nowhere to go. But I would get a car and drive, taking turns where it feels right. Just save up a bunch of money and go on a roadtrip, and when I get weary from travelling, just come back home. Kinda like Forest Gump, except in a car, and not inspirational or anything.
Peavey HP Signature EXP (SH4 JB/ SH2 Jazz)
Jackson DK2M
Fender MIM Stratocaster HSS
Fender MiM Telecaster

EVH 5150 III w/ EVH 2x12 cab
Peavey Vypyr Tube 60
Fender Blues Jr.

Boss ME-50; NS-2; RV-5; BF-3
MXR M101 Phase 90
Ugh. Only mistake I'm making if asking a bunch of fcuking arm-chair critics.
Silly idea really. Its dangerous, intimidating, uncomfortable and cold. And if you are infact 15, you'll hardly be able to defend yourself much against 'street life' - mentally of physically.
Im pretty sure what you have at home is not worth running away from.
I suggest you reconsider.
Quote by iHurricaneGTR

Goats are like mushrooms.
When you shoot a duck,
I'm afraid of toasters.

Quote by Avedas
South Korea should have their Starcraft league members double as military strategists.
Quote by Kyle.E

Yep, that's definately the ONLY one you've made so far
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by Kyle.E

if you weren't a little bitch who'se gonna cry and come back 2 hours later you would hav e left already
I've been considering running away for a while...because I need to discover who I really am...rather than remaining confused about myself...but right now, school is the most important thing, and I can't afford to lose that.
Yellowknife, Northwest Territories
Quote by Slash_HuDsOn
you can show him a thing or two about turning a trick cody

But I don't want any competition!

Oh and TS, please don't get mad just because you got the answers you didn't want. You are considering doing something foolish and almost everyone called you on it.

What kind of response did you expect? Everyone telling you your answers are out on the open road and then sending you on your way with a hobo pack on the end of a stick, a can of beans and pocket full of dreams?
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Apr 23, 2008,
go to a friend's house if you're just leaving for a few days until things blow over. **** will only be worse if your parents find out you ran away though.
Quote by Liberation
I've been considering running away for a while...because I need to discover who I really am...rather than remaining confused about myself...but right now, school is the most important thing, and I can't afford to lose that.

I hear ellen page has an extra closet she'd rent out to you trev
anyone ever tried busking for a living? how did it work? (no im not running away from home but i do need to move out soon and im wondering if its good for extra cash)
BE HAPPY

Quote by ajmasterjaydude
so this kid at my school microwaved brussel sprouts for lunch, and when he was about to eat them one of them exploded on his face and burned him. i like turtles

in a thread about malmsteen^
when i was thirteen i spent a week in the appalachian mountains cause i was bored...but i brought a knife a fishing pole and a lighter so it wasnt hard really.but you could definatley last a week just buy as little food as possible and fill up on water(its free in most fastfood places around ehre idk about there)...also ur a bloody idiot if you think things are bad enough that you have to run away to let things die down at 15.i am only 15 and just from having older brothers i know how bad can get once your older just give up and reconcile with your parents or whoever it is your having problems with
Quote by Kyle.E

Most of us are just answering your question. No, a 15 year old probably cant survibe with just a guitar. You just dont like that answer, do you?

You, sir, need to grow the f--k up. You arent living in a fairy tale.

And, if you do go, you had better practice your BJ technique, because chances are you are gonna be making your living that way.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
If you go to Keswick in the Lake District, on the outskirts look for a purple house. It is huge and been abandoned so you can live there. It isn't very clean I'm told (I'm yet to explore it) but it is a very nice area.
Quote by Kyle.E

Don't you think that people telling you not to do it is a good indication of your odds of being able to survive with just a bit of money and a guitar?
Some Tenacious D you must play.

Oh and watch out for this three eyed cat (it bites).

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Dude, life on the street isn't as glamorous and adventure-filled as you think.

Chances are, the home you have now is in no way as bad as you say, and you'll come crying back to it within a day or so.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Godsmack_IV
think he's gone?

If he is, hopefully he brought cat repellent. Like I said, that cat is vicious.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
At least put the guitar down and use your strength to carry something a bit more useful, like a backpack with food and clothes.
Quote by Waffleexplosion
Only in a vodka ad could Mexico win a war.