Page 1 of 2
I really feel weird talking about hair and what to use, but what the hell.

Anyways, my hair is puffy and frizzy. sometimes it curls up sometimes (rarely actually)

I've heard that if I just keep letting my hair grow it'll start to go down, but won't that still leave it puffy?

what should I use to keep it down? I've used many of those anti friz, but none seem to work (or maybe I'm not doing it right)

I think that if I keep letting it grow, I'll look something like bon scott (lol)
Last edited by esp1234 at Apr 25, 2008,
umm...shave your head?
Quote by IwannaBeSadated

I would have any sort of sex with any sort of animal.

I would flat iron it. Thats the only thing that comes to mind.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
My hair used to be overly frizzy, so I started using a different conditioner and it fixed everything.
Quote by soulflyV
Prepare to have every orifice in your body occupied by a dwarf.
I used to have your problem. When I was at school my hair was really frizzy and flyaway and rubbish, so I've grown it down to the bottom of my back and voila! delicious curls. Good plan I think. Also you should use women's hair product ranges like the new John Frieda Weatherworks shampoo, conditioner and serum stuff for afterwards, (OK, so it's a lot easier for me to get used to the idea of walking into a shop and buying it than you, but still) which will weigh down your hair more. Straighten it at the risk of looking like a bit of a poser.
Last edited by rigiddigits at Apr 23, 2008,
you can use special shampoo and conditioner that helps frizzy hair
BEAT IT, BUT NOT IN FRONT OF CHILDREN YOU DIRTY C***!-Mel Gimpsuit
Get it cut, or use some leave in conditioner.
Posted By Joth
BassyJoey has a sweet toosh!
Lol, I'm definetly not getting it straightned AGAIN. That **** hurt like HELL. Damn, and my scalp was burned I think cus it hurt everytime I touched it, and it looked really really really...gay when it was done. My hair hasnt reached my shoulders so..
My question is why would talking about your hair make you gay?
ok, yeah. my name is silly because I signed up when I was 13.

BEDBUGS
Expensive hair products it is then. Go to your hairdressers and ask them? Alternatively buy a hat which is how I used to get away with it
i use this no frizz **** and you put it in your hair and blowdry it.pain in the ass but it works
Quote by Rush_fan2112
i want to walk down the streets of a very large, populized city (one like toronto, or new york) wearing a wonder woman costume and eating a stick of butter

Quote by figsandbobo
I can eat a 16" no problem.
I have hair kind of like this. super coarse so it just puffs like mad. Anyways I gave up trying to grow it out a long time ago so I just cut it super short nowadays.
It'll eventually weigh itself down if you grow it out, and if you aren't already use conditioner.
You could just have curly hair that you brush out, leaving it poofy and uncoiled. Also, make sure your hair is damp when you put in the anti-frizz serum and that you've conditioned your hair properly beforehand

A good cut goes a long way. Poofy hair can have more shape and manageability with a proper cut.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by esp1234
Lol, I'm definetly not getting it straightned AGAIN. That **** hurt like HELL. Damn, and my scalp was burned I think cus it hurt everytime I touched it, and it looked really really really...gay when it was done. My hair hasnt reached my shoulders so..

You probably did it wrong or didn't use any products. It's not supposed to hurt.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
I have the same problem

I shower before sleeping.
Just sleep on your hair.

Expensive condititioner and shampoo made my hair poof more
I just use Tresemme (Idk how to spell it) now

Also hair straighter.
Learn how use it without burning your scalp
(I'm not sure how you burn your scalp, weird)

Have you see the ones at the mall for $125
They work like a charm.
Expensive, but good.
Quote by Manimosity
It'll eventually weigh itself down if you grow it out, and if you aren't already use conditioner.

this is it
lol ts is either a homo phobe or a homo that is too scared to admit it
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
how do you have to get used to saying "how do i get my hair to stop being frizzy?" or whatever you said i dont feel like going back to read it lol
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Use a fairly heavy conditioner (you'll know it's heavy if it's really creamy), don't rinse it all the way out, and then try a dab of John Frieda Anti-Frizz Serum after drying it.

Also, it might be a ****ty blow-dryer. Get one that's ionic. It'll prevent some degree of frizzage.

btw #1:let it grow more. #2 conditioner. #3 i let mine air dry after combing it straight and shaking it out after.

no friz

Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Just straighten it.

And if last time you burnt the ass out of your scalp then whoever did it is a moron.

I just run a straightener through mine every time I was my hair and its good. Only takes about 2 minutes.

EDIT: ^^ I have that same jacket.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Quote by RaNdoM-FeLiX

EDIT: ^^ I have that same jacket.

yes hahah idk why but me and my friend have these and the slynyrd skynrd shirt with the same logo its just gray. one day we both wore them its was like wtf lol now this year in school like ten other ppl have the same shirt.

skynyrd ftw!
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
You know why?
Quote by Linqua5150
yes hahah idk why but me and my friend have these and the slynyrd skynrd shirt with the same logo its just gray. one day we both wore them its was like wtf lol now this year in school like ten other ppl have the same shirt.

skynyrd ftw!

I have the shirt as well

And yeah, me and my drummer once wore the same shirt of a local band around here on the day we were doing band photos, I made him go home and change his shirt.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
1) grow it long, n let it get bushy as f*ck
2)grow a goatee n die the tip red
3)buy a Dean ML
...you could be the next Dimebag...look alike...
93% of teenagers listen to rap music,if you are part of the 7% who listen to good music, put this in your siggy
My hair is REALLY thick and dense so when it got long, instead of going down to my shoulders it just grew out- I ended up having a really ****ty afro. Luckily I have fairly tanned skin so I look good with a shaved bonce (that's #2 with the clippers; not vin diesel shaved)
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
get your hair thin out a little and then use that triple-moisturizing shampoo and condition, it seriously works great. i can't remember who makes it
It depends on the conditioner. Well for me it depends on the conditioner.

I have puffy hair as it is naturally curly but when I apply Tresseme (however it's spelt) conditioner it tames my hair and let's it hang down without poofing out in every direction.

Look at me, for I am such a fag for talking about hair issues. *throws pink petals and dances in a field nude* /sarcasm
Quote by mr_bill0ws
My hair is REALLY thick and dense so when it got long, instead of going down to my shoulders it just grew out- I ended up having a really ****ty afro. Luckily I have fairly tanned skin so I look good with a shaved bonce (that's #2 with the clippers; not vin diesel shaved)

Yup that's me too. I had an afro going in gr 8... never again lol. Unfortunately my skin isn't naturally tan so as soon as spring and summer arrives i'm out tanning every possible day.
I feel I should warn someone from making the same mistake I did once. I'm guessing from your hair situation since it sound similar that if you go too long without a cut then it "fros" up. You have only 3 options.

1. Stick with very short, possibly even buzzed hair
2. Go through the socially painful, and possibly humiliating process to let your hair grow down and get a haircut similar to slashes, FYI people will definitely say that you have a JEW FRO even if your not jewish
3. Straighten your hair (not recommended if not emo or gay)

Sorry bro.
Quote by rhcp33roxx
i use this no frizz **** and you put it in your hair and blowdry it.pain in the ass but it works

w000000000000000t, FINALLY!

I tried blowdrying it with the anti frizz thing, let it stay there for a while, came back combed it, and I was "no ****ing way"

FINALLY STRAIGHT hair.

still puffy, but what the hell. I'll Just let it grow out more
thanks everyone
Not gay...? lol wft
I hate homos and there gay hair problems

Those bunch of fags
Quote by ratmblink123
My question is why would talking about your hair make you gay?

'Cuz TS gives a damn about what the 'cool' people think?

and a big LOL @ dartmaster
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Page 1 of 2