i had this one friend who i jammed with. he'd always get drunk or do something and it would kill the artistic vibe or w/e the **** it is you wanna call it. so i basically kicked him to the curb. he's very very jealous of the band i'm in now (myspace.com/thewatermarginmyspace). why, i really don't know. we're just sort of an instrumental group. so he tries to trash talk about the band whenever he gets a chance. i'm not upset at it. i would be too seeing as we do write some pretty cool stuff. it's just, how do i get this guy off my ass? the guy's almost 35! you think he'd be more mature or something! so, any advice or comments?
Cops.
Matthew 7:7 ""Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you."

Pop Punk! Check us out!: Flinch
Get famous and sell out so he can make a band and become also famous but not sell out as much, then have people argue over your bands for the rest of time.

Does he have long ginger hair and are you quite the redneck?
Quote by stackedxactor
what can the cops do?

Arrest you for being a whiny little bitch that can't deal with his own stupid inane problems that no one in the the Pit cares about. Hopefully.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
He's just jealous, you know it, I know it. Let him look like an ass and just ignore him. Will it really hurt your band if he talks trash?
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by fredars
This is obviously a situation where rape is the only solution.

Yea Verily.
Have you talked to this dude about it? Does he understand why he was let go? That might be something to look into. At the end of the day though, you are the one writing killer music and he's just making himself look like a douche by trashing your band. His trash talk won't change the minds of your listeners.
Ha, someone got to it before me...

"He's just jealous, you know it, I know it. Let him look like an ass and just ignore him. Will it really hurt your band if he talks trash?"
sounds like he is going to make the next megadeth...
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Quote by farfaraway
Get famous and sell out so he can make a band and become also famous but not sell out as much, then have people argue over your bands for the rest of time.

I see whatchu did tharrr
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Axe_Burner
Ha, someone got to it before me...

"He's just jealous, you know it, I know it. Let him look like an ass and just ignore him. Will it really hurt your band if he talks trash?"

Cheers.
I can see you're a new user so I will help you out. There is a quote button that will enable you to not have to type down what other people wrote in order to quote it! It saves time
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by stackedxactor
i had this one friend who i jammed with. he'd always get drunk or do something and it would kill the artistic vibe or w/e the **** it is you wanna call it. so i basically kicked him to the curb. he's very very jealous of the band i'm in now (myspace.com/thewatermarginmyspace). why, i really don't know. we're just sort of an instrumental group. so he tries to trash talk about the band whenever he gets a chance. i'm not upset at it. i would be too seeing as we do write some pretty cool stuff. it's just, how do i get this guy off my ass? the guy's almost 35! you think he'd be more mature or something! so, any advice or comments?

Haha, I like how you snuck in the little advertisement, touché.

Make peace, apologize, if he won't be the adult in the situation, you have to do it. If he doesn't want to forgive you, his problem, you did your part.
Quote by farfaraway

well said.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
I had some fucknut do the same to me. Ignore it; it will go away.

On the other, this is killer inspiration for a song!
Bands to see before I die:
Iron Maiden
Foo Fighters
Megadeth
Reel Big Fish
Rush
Streetlight Manifesto

Gear:
Epi LP Standard
Washburn Strat
Line 6 Spider (Yes, I know it's bad)

GAS:
Ibanez RG3570Z
Digitech Whammy
Quote by HeavyMetalHokie
is it me or is dave playing lefty in that pic???

The pic is reversed(?).
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
Quote by HeavyMetalHokie
well no matter, dave would be better than james on even if he did try to play lefty

Agree.
Barry White is cooler than you
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I really wish I could say you're funny and cool, but that would be like saying Africa doesn't have a poverty problem.
You should just get used to it, when/if you ever get famous LOTS of people are going to talk **** about you regardless of how good you are, that's how it goes.

If you can't handle it now.. how will you feel when there's thousands of young kids on a forum talking about how ****ty your band is
Quote by fredars
This is obviously a situation where rape is the only solution.

Hahaha, sigged. And i dunno, kill him?
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
Quote by rickyy
Cheers.
I can see you're a new user so I will help you out. There is a quote button that will enable you to not have to type down what other people wrote in order to quote it! It saves time

Thanks man, I'm kind of new to the forum thing in general.
Quote by farfaraway

i was just about to ask if he was james hetfield and the ex band member was dave mustaine

hivemind
My band (Vocals/Lead Guitar)
www.myspace.com/kilmoreband

Guitars:
(Main) Gibson LP Studio (Duncan JazzB/Jazzn)
(B) Fender Strat (Lace Sensor Red/Silver/Blue)
(BU) BC Rich NJ Exotic Classic Rich Bich (Mustaine LW)
Amps: Line 6 HD 147
Quote by HeavyMetalHokie
is it me or is dave playing lefty in that pic???

The pic has been flipped. Look at the Megadeth logo on Dave's guitar.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by CapnKickass
When he tells you, "Your band sucks." Say "No, your band sucks.... oh wait.. you don't have one. Nevermind."

+1, do this!
Ignore him. He's a douche.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by farfaraway

Dave Mustaine owns Metallica in so many ways

anyway NAPALM
once again will solve this problem
Quote by Sir Anonymous
I'd call you a crazy Brit, but your username seems to quite assure your sanity.

Quote by Slaytanic1993
Epic username of pure epicness

To: Jesus=ConArtist