Well, I am friends with this super fabulous guy named Lloyd. And Lloyd and I have been friends forever. I remember when I was little I used to build sand castles with him. Last week we baked a cake together and ate it. We also jam together on a frequent basis; he even sticks the jack in my guitar for me.

Anyways, my friend told me he likes me and how do I tell him that if I was gay I would kiss him but I'm definitely not gay?

What do I do??? Oh jeez!
Quote by Radio Addict
Well, I am friends with this super fabulous guy named Lloyd. And Lloyd and I have been friends forever. I remember when I was little I used to build sand castles with him. Last week we baked a cake together and ate it. We also jam together on a frequent basis; he even sticks the jack in my guitar for me.

Anyways, my friend told me he likes me and how do I tell him that if I was gay I would kiss him but I'm definitely not gay?

What do I do??? Oh jeez!
Is that what you call it?
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by Radio Addict

What do I do??? Oh jeez!
Just kiss him and get it over with.

I can tell gay innuendo when I read it:
he even sticks the jack in my guitar for me.
Quote by Radio Addict
he even sticks the jack in my guitar for me...... if I was gay I would kiss him but I'm definitely not gay?

What do I do??? Oh jeez!

uhhh ok
Call me the rap assassinator. Rhymes rugged and built like Schwarzenegger
Quote by Radio Addict
Well, I am friends with this super fabulous guy named Lloyd.

...he even sticks the jack in my guitar for me.

I suspect that you aren't being serious.
Quote by Just Andrew
Is that what you call it?

beaten to the punch...

on topic: just kiss the guy, you KNOW you want to

Quote by Radio Addict
Well, I am friends with this super fabulous guy named Lloyd. And Lloyd and I have been friends forever. !

this supports my point... you know you liked that jack being plugged
Last edited by just17n8 at Apr 23, 2008,
He must have picked you up on his gaydar!

You're in for a bumming!

haha
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Tell him you just like him as a friend

That's the advice that I'd give if this was real.

Since it's obviously spam...

*reported*

*waits for h8ers*
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Umm...

'Hey, you're a great friend of mine and I love you like a brother. Too bad I'm not gay, cuz you might get lucky if I was'

?
Maybe it's best to leave the kiss part out. You could just be leading him on/hurting his feelings.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Pear oh pear, where art thou?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
Quote by freedoms_stain
Just kiss him and get it over with.

I can tell gay innuendo when I read it:

INNUENDO?!! IN TS'S END-O!!
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
well since you referred to him as your super fabulous friend then that means youre gay also. no exceptions, just accept the fact that youre already gay and make the whole thing easier
yes, yes you are gay, otherwise this

"but I'm definitely not gay?"

wouldnt be a question. kiss him
Be honest, that's the best thing to do. I've had that happen and said simply that I am not into that and it won't change.

If you treat him any differently, he will feel uncomfortable, then you'd lose a great friend.
Switch it up and stick your jack in his guitar.

He won't rape you if you rape him first, right?
Every atom belonging to me as good belongs to you
Just let him put it in your pooper, it'll make you both happy.

But, seriously, just tell him how you "feel"
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Quote by Radio Addict

What do I do??? Oh jeez!

I counted 6 gay points.

*looks at the chart*

Your rank is Fudge Packer (And not for Keebler)
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
Quote by Radio Addict

What do I do??? Oh jeez!

the 1st 2 bold statements and the last one do not work together, i c a probelem
EDIT: remember, it was adam and EVE, not adam and STEVE!

yah, with calling him "super fabulous", i dont blame the guy.
cake baking...eh, sandcastles, your young, whatever.

sticks the jack in my guitar? wtf?
Ibanez S520ex
Epiphone G-400
Roland Microcube
Alvarez MC90
Quote by LedZeppelin4518
wow
adam and adam
get out of the way eve

No...it's Adam and STEVE
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
this has to be a joke.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.