does anybody know what this kind of genera of music is called the best i can describe it is a grunge fused with a coffeehouse kind of rock. the closest band i can find that sounds like this is filter maaayybe NiN. its got a real lounge type of feel to it but its heavy.
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
I was gonna photoshop a metal coffee house, but I'm way too lazy. You guys should pretend I did though.
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia
Quote by Chikitty_China
I was gonna photoshop a metal coffee house, but I'm way too lazy. You guys should pretend I did though.

Ok.
its has industrial influences but its a bit different. its slower than the industrial that i listen to anyways. theres also a lot of bass in it
"im not going to call somebody a dwarf unless they have direct possesion of a battle-axe."

"curiosity killed your mom!"
Quote by Chikitty_China

/Thread, your photoshop skillz is immense.
Quote by Chikitty_China

Im imagining the guys from Immortal posing all over Central Perk from Friends.
Quote by Haggard13
Im imagining the guys from Immortal posing all over Central Perk from Friends.

That's almost exactly what I was going for. Imagination!
Quote by Noyon999

They will be on their knees begging for mercy... But The Pit shall have no such mercy and finish them with a "HADOKEN!"

Founder of the Help UG Achieve World Domination group and Vice President of UGtopia