Access to a 1960's Fender tube amp!!!! I over heard an Old Timer talkin bout it to my tech guy yesterday....I can provide the phone number to the store if someone wants the old timers conmtact info. Just message me directly...I dont know any intimate details but the od guy has no idea what its worth. Says its damn near mint!! Im guessing 60-70 percent.

Bodi
oh god. . .
Gibson SG Standard
Fender 52 RI Telecaster
'77 Deluxe Reverb
Sunface w/ SunDial
MXR Carbon Copy
Crybaby

Quote by Sid McCall
Epic win. He speaks the truth, boys and girls.

Founder of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM to join~
ahh that is nothing.
I know a dude selling his:
'42 Gibson Hollow body
'57 Les Paul Gibson with gold hardware (sunburst)
'62 Hofner Bass (thee same yr and model of theee Sir Paul McCartney)

He also has a 3 50/60 Fenders and anther LP Gibson but he uses them everyday, yes people everyday like it was a cheap chineese knock off. Now this is no bs as I have seen them, touch them, and played them. He is wanted to sell them, pm me if you would be interested. Hope you have deep pockets!!!! I kick myself everyday, that I have access to them and he lets me play them. Now he wants to sell them and buy a house.

3 Guitars = House .... do the math people!
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker
Quote by ehwalled
ahh that is nothing.
I know a dude selling his:
'42 Gibson Hollow body
'57 Les Paul Gibson with gold hardware (sunburst)
'62 Hofner Bass (thee same yr and model of theee Sir Paul McCartney)

He also has a 3 50/60 Fenders and anther LP Gibson but he uses them everyday, yes people everyday like it was a cheap chineese knock off. Now this is no bs as I have seen them, touch them, and played them. He is wanted to sell them, pm me if you would be interested. Hope you have deep pockets!!!! I kick myself everyday, that I have access to them and he lets me play them. Now he wants to sell them and buy a house.

3 Guitars = House .... do the math people!

Where does the guy live? A cardboard box?
Quote by ehwalled

He also has a 3 50/60 Fenders and anther LP Gibson but he uses them everyday, yes people everyday like it was a cheap chineese knock off.

You confuse me. If I had one of those I'd play it every day too!
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
would you play such expensive guitars, i guess if i had them from day one like he has. i guess i think about selling my CAR to buy one of them. LOL. he lives in a house, but he wants a acreage or farm something out of the city. sell his house, and three guitars should cover it all.
he is older and has had them for a long time. Try playing that LP Gibson through the Fender Tube you talk about, heaven! You really dont get sounds like that, I never believed that till I heard it for myself. You know that, LP Gibson from back then had the best sound ever.
音乐是生活
Music is Life

Ibanez RG2550Z, Edwards Jimmy Page LP Relic Custom, 06 Fender Clapton SS, Line6 Spider III 112, Peavey Classic 30, Boss HD-1, Boss Green Label Chorus, Boss SD1 Overdrive, MXR Fuzz, Blues Breaker