I was wondering, what is a good alternative case for this guitar...

I'm gonna be getting this guitar soon, and i want a hardshell case for it, i wanna be super careful with it. But i just don't feel like paying the 100+ dollars for a special case by ESP.
Are there any good cases that will fit this snuggly as a special case made specifically for this guitar will, for less. If so, links please
O O

___
coffin case
My Gear
Guitars:
-Gibson Les Paul Studio
-Ibanez "lawsuit" Les Paul
-Ibanez S470
-PRS SE Custom

Amp:
Marshall TSL100
Marshall 1960a cab

Effects:
Dunlop 535q wah
Visual Sound Liquid Chorus

Pickups:
Guitarforce
MHD
Just get any ol' standardized case, or perhaps one that is molded for Les Paul bodies. I got a Guitar Research SG case that fits my Viper 400 nice and snuggly around the time that I bought the guitar, and that was 4 or 5 years ago. And it still holds up like a tank. Only like $20-30.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Quote by mafropetee
Just get any ol' standardized case, or perhaps one that is molded for Les Paul bodies. I got a Guitar Research SG case that fits my Viper 400 nice and snuggly around the time that I bought the guitar, and that was 4 or 5 years ago. And it still holds up like a tank. Only like $20-30.

What exactly do you mean by "Guitar Research" [probably a stupid question]
O O

___
Quote by TheBax
What exactly do you mean by "Guitar Research" [probably a stupid question]

It's a company that makes all kinds of guitar related stuff. Their amps and guitars are sh!t, but their cases and bags are damn fine. I'm not sure, but I think they are only available at Sam Ash. But I don't see their cases on the website... hmm.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
I have a hardcase made by a company called Postal Monkey and my EC 100 sits very snug in it.It also has a tuner built into the case.
I use a TKL Les Paul case for my EC-256. It's a bit too deep, but I just cut out some dense foam to fit the body cavity and covered it with non-abrasive cloth.
ESP LTD EC-256 and a Fender Deluxe VM