Well I want to, but I'm on dialup
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
No, it got leaked either today or yesterday. I can't wait until Tuesday, I pre-ordered my copy about a week ago.
If morning's a bitch with open arms, night's a girl who's gone too far.

OMGWTFBBQ
April 29th it comes out...I have no idea how this guy got the game though...
ya a bunch of stores have dumb ass employees who think they are supposed to release a game when they get the shipment. but i heard this guy has a pirated version
Im sick of all the hype with this game i just wanna hit some hos with a baseball bat and steal their pimps cash.
so i'm watching it. and currently it's 4:05 AM where he is and he's getting a lap dance in the game. hes a video game masturbater.
Midnight whispers choke the daffodils, that were in your hair.
Quote by TheVelvetGlove
ya a bunch of stores have dumb ass employees who think they are supposed to release a game when they get the shipment. but i heard this guy has a pirated version

Well, one of the guys in JustinTV works at GameStop, so he more than likely has the real version.

I've never known them to do something illegal, like pirated games and whatnot.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
i'm still playing gta III, because "i just wanna hit some hos with a baseball bat and steal their pimps cash." i don't need vice city or san andreas or IV for that becuase all i wanna do is. "just hit some hos with a baseball bat and steal their pimps cash." really thats it, "i just wanna hit some hos with a baseball bat and steal their pimps cash."