hey is this thing any good
i have a boss dd-3 and well its okay but i'm looking for something better
i'm done with all the digital stuff, analog is definitely better
i've heard its somewhat cheapish?
i'm looking for like a nice long delay, gilmourish kind of ones also
plus a nice like slapback also
thanks
(oh btw i know know new amp first i'm working on it)
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
its not that great its pretty sterile sounding IMO. Memory man deluxe before they go out of existance or a maxon ftw.
For what you described it will be perfect I just got one saturday. It nails the Gilmour sound and is very warm. The modulation is very subtle but its pretty cool and it is $150 Get it!
GEAR:
Gibson Faded V (Dimarzio EVO(B) and GFS Hot Liverpool(N) coiltap in neck)
Squier Mahogany HSS Strat
Squier BSB tele
Bogner 2X12
Vox AD50VT
EPI VJ head
I have a variety of pedals PM if you have to know.

Looking for a new head!
Quote by /winalot
its not that great its pretty sterile sounding IMO. Memory man deluxe before they go out of existance or a maxon ftw.

You obviously have broken ears.

The Carbon Copy sounds almost if not as good as the DMM for half the price. It is the perfect budget analog delay. Period.
Quote by Twevo
You obviously have broken ears.

The Carbon Copy sounds almost if not as good as the DMM for half the price. It is the perfect budget analog delay. Period.

Ahh the 'just bought what im talking about and trying to convince myself i am great and buying gear and that i didnt get ripped off again salesman'. I would even buy the Analog Ibanez over the MXR its nothing special at all.
Pretty lame to assume someone is only praising something to make them feel like they made a good purchase, man. Almost everything I've read about it has been good, so no need to diss on it just because its not your cup of tea.