Still perfecting a few things with the guitar. The solo I wanna make longer because that sounds more like it adds to the rhythm, rather than adding melody, so I wanna add more stuff to that. I have some lyrics done for it but not a lot, and I didnt write the vocal line out yet. It's in A Minor (cliche I know) and its about a girl I'm friends with but I unfortunately like her as more than a friend...

crit for crit?

EDIT: Uploading song now

EDIT 2: uploaded.
Attachments:
Untitled Song.zip
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Last edited by Lgndkllr777 at Apr 23, 2008,
to tell the truth, without a vocal line written in it's pretty bland. not much goin on and it got really boring. the solo is okay, but there is so much more you could do with that to create a great climax.

overall, I think you should put a lot more effort into this cause I think it has potential to be a pretty good song but as of now, it really is boring and generic.

sorry if that sounded harsh. It wasn't meant to be.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Quote by Its_Rock77
to tell the truth, without a vocal line written in it's pretty bland. not much goin on and it got really boring. the solo is okay, but there is so much more you could do with that to create a great climax.

overall, I think you should put a lot more effort into this cause I think it has potential to be a pretty good song but as of now, it really is boring and generic.

sorry if that sounded harsh. It wasn't meant to be.

No, not harsh lol.

As I said, the solo Im still working on. I more or less wanna perfect the rhythm for when I show my drummer and rhythm guitarist, then I'll most likely record an improvised solo when we practice it. Im already starting a new idea for the verse. The chorus I'm going to keep the same though.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?