Page 1 of 2
what would be the coolest way to do it?

i work in a grocery store and so far my best idea is to take a bunch of stuff off the shelf and make a huge pyramid out of it in front of the entrance until a manager forcibly makes me stop, then i go edward norton and kick my ass and do whatever the hell else he did
Do what my friend did. Go on break and never come back. Alternatively, this one guy went to take out the garbage and never came back.
Quote by Ylasto
R.I.P Ean.

Are there any other members of Lynyrd Skynyrd who are dead?
Yeah maybe that then when they tell you to clean it up just leave

EDIT: Yeah if you do something like that just dont ever put it as a reference or on your job history
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Man, i have a grocery store job as well, it sucks. Ppl before me have gone out for a smoke and never come back, B!tched out the manager for something pointless and used it as their excuse, Broke a bunch of stuff. Or just be cool and not a dick about it and hand in your resignation...
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
What ever happened to quitting normally with a letter of resignation?
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
if you've worked there for a while give two weeks notice
that way, if you put it on your resume, your ex-boss can say something good
Quote by TunerAddict,mdawg24
+Infinity

Listen to ExtremeMetalFTW, he knows what he is talking about...

Quote by vmanoman
I clicked System Restore and it said "System Restore Is Unable To Protect You".

^^SO KVLT!!
Quote by soundgarden6742
then i go edward norton and kick my ass and do whatever the hell else he did

Read the book dude, it's seriously infinitely better than the movie could ever be.
Dick-slap some old woman. Thats what I'd do if I worked at a grocery store.
Gear
Peavy Basic 60 bass amp
Fender American Precison W/Quarter pounders
SX SPJ-62
Acoustic B100
SX SJB-75 LTD NA
Open a bunch of shaving cream and write the words "I quit" on the floor in front of his office.

That, or take the marker/paint/whatever they use and write "Everything must go, 90% off sale!" on the front window and never come back.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
DO NOT GET FIRED. It looks bad on your resume. And if you lie and employers find out, thats even worse.
Also, find a new job before quitting the current (if you're dependent on it).

With that out of the way, get in a huge nothing fight with your manager and tell him you quit. Be sure to comment on his good looks and tell him you're sexually attracted to him.
walk up to your boss and tell him that you are quitting. give them a few days notice.

um, being a dick is not going to get you a good reference to put on your resume. and trust me, if you want a job somewhere else, its very helpful to have those.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Bonesaw
use the speaker thing and start yelling obscenities or something

* Attention Shoppers : (Insert something obscene here) *

Haha, yeah, thats the way to do it, haha
Ibanez SZ320
Peavey 6505+
Marshall 1960B
Dunlop Wah
Dano EQ
I agree try not to get fired your next employer will call them and find out how you left when they are making their decision. Just tell them that you are putting in your two weeks notice, work your last 2 weeks, collect pay, leave. Trust me I know I have quit two jobs.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
Open a bunch of shaving cream and write the words "I quit" on the floor in front of his office.

That, or take the marker/paint/whatever they use and write "Everything must go, 90% off sale!" on the front window and never come back.

i love that idea!!!

alternatively you can have sexual intercourse with the boss's daughter and have her tell him.
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Quote by RPGoof
...get in a huge nothing fight with your manager and tell him you quit. Be sure to comment on his good looks and tell him you're sexually attracted to him.
Guitars:
2009 Fender 72 Deluxe Telecaster
Yamaha F-130 Acoustic
Amps:
Blackstar HT5
Effects:
MXR Micro Chorus
R3FX Dual Resistafier
My mate Liam while on the register stopped said "F$^K this" then went up to his manager threw his apren thing (spelling I know) at the manager and said "give it to someone who wants it"
sincewhen??

Quote by Mannypedraza
Today, me and my gf went to the movies. During, i put my hand down her shorts.
I keep smelling my hand as of now....anything wrong with me?
teh pronz
Quote by zedeathmetal
i love that idea!!!

alternatively you can have sexual intercourse with the boss's daughter and have her tell him.

If by "have her tell him" you mean "do it in front of him and film it for future reference," then yes, have her tell him.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Dude i work in a grocery store deli and that is THE WORST job you could have in one of them places.

Idk what you should do but I know I would yell at everyone I've ever had a problem with in the store until they'd cry then just leave. Probably the best release you'll ever have.
Quote by Gunpowder
If by "have her tell him" you mean "do it in front of him and film it for future reference," then yes, have her tell him.
thats exactly what i meant. sorry i sometimes get "have her tell him" and "do it in front of him and film it for future reference," mixed up on occasions. happens ALL THE TiMe <--- my capital i and e wont work...
Gear:

Guitars:
ESP ltd FX-400
Epiphone les paul jr.

Amps:
Line 6 spider II combo 30 watt
Krank Rev. Jr. full stack tube.
Rearrange ALL the goods in the store.

I used to do that when my mom took me along to the grocery store. Must have drove the stockers crazy...
Quote by zedeathmetal
i love that idea!!!

yeah than put the condom you ****ed her on the manager's desk.
Quote by soundgarden6742
what would be the coolest way to do it?

i work in a grocery store and so far my best idea is to take a bunch of stuff off the shelf and make a huge pyramid out of it in front of the entrance until a manager forcibly makes me stop, then i go edward norton and kick my ass and do whatever the hell else he did

You obviously don't understand the awe of what Edward Norton accomplished in that film.

give your boss your two weeks notice and quit.
And we will weave in and out of sanity unnoticed
Swirling in blissfully restless visions of all our bleary progress
Glowing in radiant madness
Quote by MrGuitar123
yeah than put the condom you ****ed her on the manager's desk.

Banable...FRUIT!!!
If you can bear to hear the truth you've spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools,
Or watch the things you gave your life to, broken,
And stoop and build 'em up with worn-out tools
Dance around with a boom box playing Fire by Hendrix,or the Chili Peppers version,which I prefer,in the nude.

Oh yeah,don't forget the IRL fire!
Quote by zombie_monster

I used to do that when my mom took me along to the grocery store. Must have drove the stockers crazy...

Lmao this, Trust me I used to work in a grocery store and that really pissed me off when people did that to me
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
Quote by zedeathmetal
thats exactly what i meant. sorry i sometimes get "have her tell him" and "do it in front of him and film it for future reference," mixed up on occasions. happens ALL THE TiMe <--- my capital i and e wont work...

Don't worry, it's actually among the most common typos; you're not alone.

Also, you typed a capital "e" in the word "the"
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
No one has said to go on a mass killing spree? Well let me. Go on a mass killing spree. Go straight to jail, do not pass go.
Quote by VoodooChild15
I used to take my penis out and touch stuff with it when no one was looking.

Quote by teensean
THANK YOU!!! i love you Snyde_Platypus!!!

I explained "lulz" =D
why quit your job?
you're not going to get into college or become a successful musician, so why quit a job that you'll be at your whole life

or just give up

*pass it on*
Quote by zombie_monster

thanks a lot, that is sooooooooooo annoying especially when you gotta gay manager who has to make sure eveything is perfect when you block
Quote by TDKshorty
why quit your job?
you're not going to get into college or become a successful musician, so why quit a job that you'll be at your whole life

or just give up

*pass it on*

^^
someone needs some teenage angst pills methinks

define successful musician? bands that cant sell 500000 plus on records have very little money, im a professional musician and i probably make more than most bandmembers in rock bands (even tho i only teach and play locally)
Book three weeks of then hand in your two weeks notice
Raise Your Hand If you Like:

3 inches of blood
Amon Amarth
Coheed and Cambria
Death Cab For Cutie
Every Time I Die
I Killed the Prom Queen
In Flames
Pride Tiger

My cousins band from Vancouver-NWOBCHM- myspace.com/scarstruckmetalband
Quote by /winalot
^^
someone needs some teenage angst pills methinks

define successful musician? bands that cant sell 500000 plus on records have very little money, im a professional musician and i probably make more than most bandmembers in rock bands (even tho i only teach and play locally)

I'm in a bad mood tonight

a successful musician? someone who is able to make a living off playing music. More importantly, to me it's someone who is able to transfer their creativity successfully to their instrument and just do what they know is right, not follow anything or anyone, but their heart
Keep slipping your manager subtlety gay comments like "I think you should wear tighter trousers" and when if/when he fires you, go to your union (if you have one) or sue him and the company.
Quote by Hpda5121
im not a racist because racism is a crime, and crime is for black people

Quote by the dave
yeah man I put my hand up their skirt and pick em up like a six pack

Quote by Death_switch
mr bill0ws is right
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
Dance around with a boom box playing Fire by Hendrix,or the Chili Peppers version,which I prefer,in the nude.

LOL

thats the best idea i ever heard, i might do that myself if yo udont mind....
Page 1 of 2