Where does The Pit go to get it's vinyl fix? Also, what are your thoughts on having albums on actual records again?
They still make vinyl, but I'm assuming you mean all albums, not just some. I'd like it. We have a local store, that's where I get mine.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
theres this stupid little place downtown called the music box, and its inside another store. when i first heard about it i went there, i got outta my car and walked in the first store and was like "alright! antique store, now wheres this music box?" and the guy said " let me show you the music" and he took me all the way to the back where he proceeded to show me a tiny little closet with like five records in it. i was pissed
Quote by JimmyDean73
theres this stupid little place downtown called the music box, and its inside another store. when i first heard about it i went there, i got outta my car and walked in the first store and was like "alright! antique store, now wheres this music box?" and the guy said " let me show you the music" and he took me all the way to the back where he proceeded to show me a tiny little closet with like five records in it. i was pissed

Do you happen to live in Timmins, ON?
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
I go to this place in NC called "Green Eggs and Jam".

It's awesome.
"The poor didn't want this one."
Quote by pftyeaiplaybass
I go to this place in NC called "Green Eggs and Jam".

It's awesome.

are you serious? or being sarcastic? if not the sarcastic one; where is this green eggs and jam at?
oh, i live in eastern nc. all i have here is fullers music and the music box. and fullers music dosen't even sell records or marshall amps or orange amplifiers or gibson guitars for that matter. they suck
there are several places around where I live that carry used and new vinyl. Although unless you are just a collector and it's a rare album, used vinyl is usually a bad idea. I like listening to records on vinyl, the only thing i don't like is how records scratch way too easily.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
I go to my dad's closet. He's got a ton of old vinyl.

The Wall, Goodbye Yellow-Brick Road, Hotel California, 461 Ocean Boulevard, Escape, and Bat Out Of Hell, all on vinyl? Hell yeah.
I get my records from this store that sells used books, dvds, cds, comics and all kinds of stuff

they have some records there, i bought like 3 records
Quote by x0rsist
pour some light acid over your exposed genitals. Ha..lets see you sleep then!

Quote by Abe
In Soviet Russia, toilet ****s down your throat.

^^