so just what it says...ill buy your guitar center gift cards...let me know
ESP Eclipse with blackouts (Snow White)
Taylor 814ce (tabacco sunburst)
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Why would you buy the gift card? Just use the money you would use on the cards to buy the goods.
::Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
::Fender MIM HSS Strat w/ Bareknuckle Nailbomb and killbutton
::Digitech Whammy, ZVEX Fuzz Factory, EHX MicroSynth, Kaoss Pad 3,
Boss GE-7, Fulltone OCD, Digitech Digidelay, MXR EVH Phase 90, FoxxTone FuzzWahVolume
i thought it would be obvious but i guess not....im looking to buy a guitar there and some ppl have gift cards they dont want and sell them for less than the value of the card...so they get money and i save more money...
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15
Quote by twinturboaudi
i thought it would be obvious but i guess not....im looking to buy a guitar there and some ppl have gift cards they dont want and sell them for less than the value of the card...so they get money and i save more money...

I understood what you were sayin....he just wants to save money guys!!! ha

Yeah I've seen people selling em for $5 - $10 cheaper.
Quote by twinturboaudi

I understood what you were sayin....he just wants to save money guys!!! ha

Yeah I've seen people selling em for $5 - $10 cheaper.
exactly...i cant believe how many people have responded to my adds asking for face value or $5 off value of the gift card....lets say you have a $100 gift card....well im gonna give $80-85 for it...not $95
Dean Dime o Flage
Spider valve mkii
Fender Super Reverb
Peavey Vypyr 15