my phone broke and i dont have insurance and my upgrade doesnt come for another year

so im just asking you guys if anyone has an old phone (either has to be unlocked or a cingular/att phone) that they still have that they can ship to me. i figured a lot of people have one since the iphone came out and everyone jumped on getting one of those.

OR.

direct me to a place where i can get one for relatively cheap? ebay has a ton of phones but its hard to find a decently priced one.

thanks UG
███████████████
We are the music makers, we are the dreamers of dreams.
████████████
Ebay!
^This post was probably sarcastic

GO LEAFS GO

Chief Executive Officer of Music Games of THE ULTIMATE-GUITAR GAMING FORCE
I broke my cell phone on purpose. No one calls, and I'd rather take another step towards isolation.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
Quote by freshtunes
I broke my cell phone on purpose. No one calls, and I'd rather take another step towards isolation.

lol well i get called nonstop and have a girlfriend to keep up with. so neiii!
███████████████
████████████
But.....Don't you have a normal phone? I doubt what she has to say is so important that you need to talk to her while climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro or driving through the Badlands at high velocities.

Unless you life isn't as eventful as mine [see above], in which case you are allowed a cell phone on the go.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
Quote by Fred1000000
But.....Don't you have a normal phone? I doubt what she has to say is so important that you need to talk to her while climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro or driving through the Badlands at high velocities.

Unless you life isn't as eventful as mine [see above], in which case you are allowed a cell phone on the go.

so there's something wrong with needing a cell phone if im not mountain climbing even if im at home 8 hours a day, through the course of time which i sleep? im simply asking a favor from ug...bad idea i guess
███████████████
████████████
I have a razor right now. I might upgrade my phone soon. If I don't have to ship this phone back to ATT, I'll let you know.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
I have a razor right now. I might upgrade my phone soon. If I don't have to ship this phone back to ATT, I'll let you know.

yeah you won't have to ship it back. but my friend just told me he might be getting a new phone as well for some odd reason--in which case he'll give me his old lg shine.

but thanks for the offer, really. i have a feeling that we wont be able to give me his old phone (he has siblings and there are some other issues, but he's a nice kid).
███████████████
████████████