Page 1 of 2
I really need to hack this one guys facebook account.

He keeps changing my status to taking a ****.

Sorry if you think this is spam but I'm really pissed.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by reaume140
change your password?

I did but he keeps doing it.

He keeps figuring out my new one.
The first question I ask myself when something doesn't seem to be beautiful is why do I think it's not beautiful. And very shortly you discover that there is no reason.-John Cage
Quote by QuiatFat
What's embarrassing about taking a ****?

I love taking a ****.

Well that's great for you.

i really don't know, hows he getting it?

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Well, are you taking a ****? He could just be very thoughtful...
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
If you know him personally beat THE sh*t out of him. If not well get a long strong password.
Also, kids, when you go to a friend's/random person's house DON'T save your passwords!!!! EVAR!
Professional Tracking, Mixing and Mastering available.
Available for live sound, consultation and rig/ system designing in and around the Montreal, CA area.
PM for details.

Past clients/ credits include: The Catalyst, Click! and Alain Caron.
Lol, that is hilarious.
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
I logged into facebook and I didn't save the password at his house but somehow he still got it!
He probably had a keylogger. Get a new long password with numbers and symbols.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Quote by StrokeMidnight
I logged into facebook and I didn't save the password at his house but somehow he still got it!

maybe he saw you typing it in, and plus if he knows you he could probably guess it, make it something that noone else knows
lmfao taking a ****.. haha thats crack-up good on him!
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
Actually wait...I'm an idiot...I think I left the change password screen open when I left.

Crap.

And no it's not like I thought nothing would happen. As I was changing it something happened and we all got distracted. Then I guess I left an hour later.

How can I hack his account though?
Quote by Fast_Fingers
He probably had a keylogger. Get a new long password with numbers and symbols.

Can you explain how keyloggers work?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi

whatever you type in on that computer gets saved and sent off to whoever set the keylogger.
Quote by Xiaoxi

They log everything someone types on a computer.
Is there any computer trick I could play on him?
change it to"*his name* is gay"
Quote by Trefellin

He's been in the Pit so long, he's forgotten about television. His whole life is about pears, cats, Spartans and rape. So much so that the mind control tube has lost it's powers over him. It's sad really.
I think you're sleep walking and doing it yourself.
Jackson DXMG -> Vai Morley Wah -> Korg Black Tuner -> (Need a delay) -> Maxon OD808 -> BBE Sonic Maximizer -> ISP Noisegate -> Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Quote by dougydtxranger
whatever you type in on that computer gets saved and sent off to whoever set the keylogger.

Provided that the hacker is on a remote computer, how can he implement a keylogger onto other computers?

By the way, I'm not trying to hack into other people's accounts. I just want to know so that I can take precautions.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by StrokeMidnight
Actually wait...I'm an idiot...I think I left the change password screen open when I left.

Crap.

And no it's not like I thought nothing would happen. As I was changing it something happened and we all got distracted. Then I guess I left an hour later.

How can I hack his account though?

if you mean hes getting on by changing it, then you wouldn't be able to get on
Quote by eltyr18
if you mean hes getting on by changing it, then you wouldn't be able to get on

I do forgot password.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Provided that the hacker is on a remote computer, how can he implement a keylogger onto other computers?

By the way, I'm not trying to hack into other people's accounts. I just want to know so that I can take precautions.

Spyware
GREAT ODIN'S RAVEN
Hold on wait...I could get him to come on here. He has an account. Should I send him the link to this thread?
Quote by lemon
Spyware

So the user (victim) would have to actively download a spyware program in order for the hacker to implement the keylogger?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by StrokeMidnight
Hold on wait...I could get him to come on here. He has an account. Should I send him the link to this thread?

why would you do that? he's just gonna laugh even harder
^
Quote by StrokeMidnight
I really need to hack this one guys facebook account.

He keeps changing my status to taking a ****.

Sorry if you think this is spam but I'm really pissed.

Yes. Here's what google came up with on exactly the hack mood thing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w65s1iyXqLo
And if you mean how to hack into his file...not sure. But that is how he is hacking your mood.

EDIT: When you said you could send him this thread I vote hellz noe. Send him tubgirl instead and SAY its this thread.
Quote by Xiaoxi
So the user (victim) would have to actively download a spyware program in order for the hacker to implement the keylogger?

All you have to do is to have opened an e-mail from that person at some point and you get the keylogger onto your computer. I hear the things are a pain to get rid of too. I'd go change your banking passwords and credit cards too, if you do any buying off the internet. Or your parents who might use the same computer.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by DZCunuck
All you have to do is to have opened an e-mail from that person at some point and you get the keylogger onto your computer. I hear the things are a pain to get rid of too. I'd go change your banking and credit cards too passwords too, if you do any buying off the internet or your parents who might use the same computer.

Wow, I did not know that.

It's surprising. So you're saying even I'm on Yahoo Mail and I'm in preview mode, which only shows text, I can get keylogged?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
hahahaha your friend is funny. Just change your password. But if you are over at his house you can look under internet options and it should have a list of saved passwords if he is like 95% of the world and uses Auto Remember Password function.
Crap he has my UG account info.
Quote by Xiaoxi
Wow, I did not know that.

It's surprising. So you're saying even I'm on Yahoo Mail and I'm in preview mode, which only shows text, I can get keylogged?

It's not an attachment or anything. It simply gets transfered to your computer. I have a friend who had this problem. Her ex- bf (completely obsessed asshole)did this and she isn't too good with computers so she didn't suspect a thing. When her msn, facebook, her college website account and other really personal accounts started getting accessed and stuff she finally told us what was happening and we got a friend to clean her comp.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
How do you change your password on UG?
Quote by DZCunuck
It's not an attachment or anything. It simply gets transfered to your computer.

I don't understand. How can it be transfered if it's not a executable file? I'm not trying to argue with you, I just really need to know.

Also, do you have any idea how I can prevent/block this?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2