Hey Guys

Ok.. you know how on a gibson (im thinking les paul), theres the toggle switch and if you have 1 pick up volume right down and the other right up .. and then play sumthing and flick the toggle switch back and forth fast you get that cool flicking effect... i was hoping someone could figure out a patch for the tonelab se... or if anyone knew what type of effect it was and i could figure out sumthing..

cheers
You can do it by:
- Flicking the pickup switch between a quiet pickup and a loud one (as you pointed out).
- Installing a killswtich button on your guitar that cuts out the guitar's signal entirely; press it again to put it back on, repeat much like flicking between pickups.
- Using a Tremolo effect pedal set to completely dampen the signal.
why not just mess with it yourself and figure it out. why do what someone else writes. its always better to figure stuff out.
Quote by GuitarFreak1387
why not just mess with it yourself and figure it out. why do what someone else writes. its always better to figure stuff out.

yea i hav.. jus spent the last 20 mins playin round.. made up this wiked riff as well in tuning i dont know what its called.. DADDAD. yea it sounds SOOO WIKED