Another useless thread that will cause no real conversation and just get random responses from people who only care about what they have to say. GO!

Just talk about **** you're OCD about.

Whenever there's tile floor, I have to walk in the squares or follow the lines. One of the two. If people ask me what I'm doing I just respond with "I don't want to fall in the lava, lava monster." (Yes, I'm in college)

I always adjust my friend's tone AKA turn up the mids and cut down the distortion.

I get really, really irritated if people pour milk before pouring their cereal. I have no idea why, it just gets me.
i always check locks on doors like six times before leaving.... thats probably cause i went through a lotta **** to get my orange thunderverb and if anyone steals it i would be devestated
I have to have things be symmetrical. It bugs me, like, its impulse

Oh, and have to have things match

And when i'm tired, really tired...I clean like a motha

Like entire home clean
I'm really prone to ocd but whenever I notice myself doing something too much I just force myself to either stop or get over it... works like a charm
I can't stand odd numbers. if I go and count change and come up with 75 cents, I have to go and find a penny or a nickle or another quarter to even it out. it's weird.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Music names, labels, genres, years, anything information. In the 4000+ songs in my playlist, there is not a single spelling mistake, wrong album artwork, naming mistake, classification mistake, or year mistake. I just got fed up with a messy iPod when scrolling through.
Quote by Avedas
Music names, labels, genres, years, anything information. In the 4000+ songs in my playlist, there is not a single spelling mistake, wrong album artwork, naming mistake, classification mistake, or year mistake. I just got fed up with a messy iPod when scrolling through.

Me too. I'm extremely anal when it comes to this.
Quote by Phoenix-Kun
I have to have things be symmetrical. It bugs me, like, its impulse

Same. I have to have things symmetrical, or the have to be parallel to the nearest other thing.
Quote by JimmyDean73
i always check locks on doors like six times before leaving.... thats probably cause i went through a lotta **** to get my orange thunderverb and if anyone steals it i would be devestated

Frick, man. I would too.
Locking up... ugh, I have to wiggle the knob on my dorm door for like 10 seconds, walk away (10- 20 ft.) walk back and wiggle again. I can control it if I'm late for class, the feeling of 'oh ****' seems to over power the obsessions I have to lock up.

It happens with basically any door to which the area or thing it grants access to is mine-- like my car and dorm room. At my mom's house, somehow, this doesn't occur there... at least it's some kind of break.
i*[∂/∂t]*Ψt = -[∇^2]/2*(Ψt) (unitless form)

Almost as convenient as Wikipedia, but infinitely more hipster, Dover.
Last edited by hethamulburton at Apr 24, 2008,
I don't think I have many different CDO traits...
CDO=OCD. I just prefer it in alphabetical order.

I like things to be ordered numerically, alphabetically etc.
And I like things to be straightened up. I can't stand seeing a crooked book or anything.

-Jayke
Member of the Laney Cult
Quote by InvaderTSN
Me too. I'm extremely anal when it comes to this.

Haha, YOU SAID ANAL.
I don't have any OCD's, but it pisses me off when my mate always has his bathroom door open and the light on, I just turn off the lights and close the door. Happens every time.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']I don't have any OCD's, but it pisses me off when my mate always has his bathroom door open and the light on, I just turn off the lights and close the door. Happens every time.
Why the hell would you close the door when no one's in there? That can lead to much confusion and embarrassment.
Quote by Jackintehbox
Why the hell would you close the door when no one's in there? That can lead to much confusion and embarrassment.

Over here, bathroom doors have locks and the turnside of the lock flips red if there's someone in.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']Over here, bathroom doors have locks and the turnside of the lock flips red if there's someone in.
Ooooo fancy. But what if you have to piss so bad you forget to lock it?
Quote by Jackintehbox
Ooooo fancy. But what if you have to piss so bad you forget to lock it?

No-one ever does? People are so accustomed to locking it. No matter how hammered people are, they always remember to lock the door, and then pass out inside, causing hilarity for the others in the form of pissing outside. Or picking the lock.
[quote="'Tommy[fin"]']No-one ever does? People are so accustomed to locking it. No matter how hammered people are, they always remember to lock the door, and then pass out inside, causing hilarity for the others in the form of pissing outside.
I guess Finnish people really are better than everyone else.