My teacher told us today that even if a student didn't meet any prerequisites of an AP class, they could still be allowed in because of some case laws where a student's parents took the district to court to make them allow him to take the class. Is this true? Cause that kinda sucks. You'd have idiots in classes like Theory of Knowledge or whatever. You wouldn't even need to go through court since some guy has already served as the test case. I'm in CA by the way.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Yeah just take your parents to talk to the counselor. There are already idiots in AP anyway. All you have to do to really qualify is do the homework and pay attention. Schools need to be harder. But not on volume of homework, that's dumb. They need to be stricter and increase the difficulty of the curriculum.
D:
Signature.
Yup, the district heads are scared s***less of parents complaining, 'cause it just leads to more and more parents complaining.
Quote by Sicko 21X7
tremelo the brown note until she caves
What does it matter? It's not like AP does anything extra for you... it's just harder.
Quote by Avedas
What does it matter? It's not like AP does anything extra for you... it's just harder.

Honor's Diploma and it looks better on a transcript.
D:
Signature.
Quote by Avedas

well if youre not planning on going to college, then no it does nothing for you. and uh, i would like some fries with that. thanks
AP classes are silly anyways. I didn't make the AP english class in high school, but yet I consistantly get the highest marks on essays in my university class, even though I never read the books and I wait until the last night to start. DUUURRRR