Page 1 of 3
my ****in parents won't let me drive to my prom 45 min away with a group of my friends because they think i'm going to get in a wreck and die. Everybody i'm going with has their license and own cars. My only alternative is to have them drive me(which is ****in gay) or rent a limo(which is ****in expensive). help me pit, i'm willing to try anything. please give me some advice i'm ****in pissed right now. thanks!
So.....by your parents not allowing you to go to the prom with a group of friends, they suddenly turned into homosexuals? How does that work?
How long have you been driving? Depending on your age their decision becomes more/less rational.
Quote by schecter_guy
maybe you really are a bad driver.
He's not even driving.

Don't tell them, just have your friends turn up, get in the car and go.
...Just get a ride with a friend, there isn't **** gay about it unless you're that uncomfortable with your own sexuality that riding in a car with another dude makes you feel queer.
Quote by Adz2706
if your old enough to drive, arent you old enough to make your own decisions?

Not quite.
o lol thoze pesky homosecksualz.

Get over yourself.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
Quote by Adz2706
if your old enough to drive, arent you old enough to make your own decisions?

Dumb statement of the year.

Hey guys! I just started playing electric guitar should I get a Gabson Lay Pall or a Femdor Startokaster. I like the picks on the gabsons but i like how sweet femdors look. Beforre i get a gabson what company makes them?
just go with your friends. is it your senior prom?
Gibson 58 VOS, Gibson Rich Robinson ES-335, Fender Strat, Fender RoadWorn 50's Tele, Gibson LP Jr Special

Marshall JTM45, Fender BJR NOS
Damn those gays for ruining prom for everyone!
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Quote by ChurchNSkate
Dumb statement of the year.

may i ask why?

edit: ****, i just realised sorry
First of all i don't get my license until may 9 when i turn 18. Just taking off without saying anything is a possibility, but my dad would ****in drive there in the middle of the night to come and get me. he's ****in crazy. Ps. **** everybody that's making gay jokes, this is a serious matter here.
show up at your dates house riding a bicycle?
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Quote by guiTardif123
First of all i don't get my license until may 9 when i turn 18. Just taking off without saying anything is a possibility, but my dad would ****in drive there in the middle of the night to come and get me. he's ****in crazy. Ps. **** everybody that's making gay jokes, this is a serious matter here.

Yeah guys, quit your shenanigans.
D:
Signature.
Quote by guiTardif123

A serious matter? It's hard for the mature users to take it as such, your attitude is reminiscent of a fucking seven year old being told they can't have McDonald's for dinner. Your parents probably don't want you to go because you're so damn immature, not because they're gay, or ghey, or however the morons are spelling it these days.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
A serious matter? It's a bunch of dumb teenage kids spending their parents money on some stupid dance.
Quote by -BlackZeppelin-
Psh. I can can play fleshlight acoustically.

*masturbates*
Well if it were a serious matter then you shouldn't use the word gay.

Limo's can't be THAT expensive. Me and my friends chipped in like $20 each for one. And if you were so willing to try anything you'd get a ride form your parents. Or get dropped off like a block before ya get there then walk.
Quote by lotsofvolume
If you want to go, it doesn't even matter how you turn up there.

yeah it's my senior prom. I guess your right but it doesn't make sense for them to drive when everybody i'm going with can easily drive us all there. they ****ing think i'm going to die because teenage drivers "always" get into ****in car accidents
Quote by guiTardif123
First of all i don't get my license until may 9 when i turn 18. Just taking off without saying anything is a possibility, but my dad would ****in drive there in the middle of the night to come and get me. Ps. **** everybody that's making gay jokes, this is a serious matter here.

Suck it up, buddy.

Honestly, I think there is something wrong with you, if you want to go, but refusing riding in your friend's car.

Seriously.

Quote by guiTardif123
he's ****in crazy.

No, he's fuckin' sensible.
Well maybe you're a bad driver, or you're just being a whiny bitch, or both. Just let your friends drive you if you don't want to fork out the money for a limo. It's not a big deal having your friends drive you. Do you have a girlfriend? Go with her and let her drive.

Quote by soulflyV
Suck it up, buddy.

Honestly, I think there is something wrong with you, if you want to go, but refusing riding in your friend's car.

Seriously.

No, he's fuckin' sensible.

Once again, I agree with you.
i want to ****ing get a ride with my friends you ****in retard. I have a job i get straight b's and a's in school and i almost never get into trouble. So **** off. i'll i'm trying to do is get to prom and enjoy what is supposed to be a good night without my ****in parents driving me because they think i'm going to get killed. that cat picture was pretty funny lol
Quote by guiTardif123
i want to ****ing get a ride with my friends you ****in retard. I have a job i get straight b's and a's in school and i almost never get into trouble. So **** off. i'll i'm trying to do is get to prom and enjoy what is supposed to be a good night without my ****in parents driving me because they think i'm going to get killed. that cat picture was pretty funny lol

Since when are your parents driving you? What happened to your friends driving you? Stop with the profanities, you're not impressing anyone, and be a little more curteous.
Quote by guiTardif123

Well, fuck me. I've never seen so much use of the word 'fuck' in one post in a long fucking time.

Also, Suck it up, buddy.

Get a lift from your parents. Ooooooooh, I bet all the kids at school are gonna laugh at you for that . It doesn't matter how you're getting there, as long as someone knocks some sense into you at the after-party.
I was expecting a gay couple dancing badly at a prom!

You, sir, have ruined my morning!!

Good day to you!
Cam Sampbell's my hero
F U. Happy jerk? the whole point of this thread is to get my parents to let me go to prom with one of my friends driving us. thats all i'm trying to do. sorry with the profanities but i'm still ****in mad. and F U to whoever said to stop impressing everybody that not why i'm here.
Quote by guiTardif123
F U. Happy jerk? the whole point of this thread is to get my parents to let me go to prom with one of my friends driving us. thats all i'm trying to do. sorry with the profanities but i'm still ****in mad. and F U to whoever said to stop impressing everybody that not why i'm here.

And how often do your parents visit the forums here?
Quote by guiTardif123

That would be me. And since when do your parents use UG? And would mummy and daddy be happy with you using language like you have been?
Quote by soulflyV
Well, fuck me. I've never seen so much use of the word 'fuck' in one post in a long fucking time.

Also, Suck it up, buddy.

Get a lift from your parents. Ooooooooh, I bet all the kids at school are gonna laugh at you for that . It doesn't matter how you're getting there, as long as someone knocks some sense into you at the after-party.

kids laughing at me is the lest of my worries. i'm just saying why have my parents drive me when i can go with me friends and actually have fun instead of driving with my parents which would be ackward. i'll knock some sense into you...
Quote by guiTardif123

Maybe your parents are concerned that the friend who would drive you is going to start drinking, I don't know... alcohol? Last I checked, alcohol+driving friend=

Quote by guiTardif123
kids laughing at me is the lest of my worries. i'm just saying why have my parents drive me when i can go with me friends and actually have fun instead of driving with my parents which would be ackward. i'll knock some sense into you...

Not before he's able to give you an English lesson.
Quote by guiTardif123

Why is it awkward driving with your parents? And SoulflyV, watch out! He wants to e-fight you! Just whack him with your massive e-penis.
Page 1 of 3