Page 1 of 2
**** you man, I was gonna post this! QUIT STEALIN MY THUNDA!!!

Sounds pretty cool though, I checked it out last night. Dans not to bad a t guitar. Hes actually pretty bitchin.
And you can't spell funeral
without fun
hope you had a good time
cuz now your life is done
Quote by tomohawkjoe
**** you man, I was gonna post this! QUIT STEALIN MY THUNDA!!!

Sounds pretty cool though, I checked it out last night. Dans not to bad a t guitar. Hes actually pretty bitchin.

Haha yeah at first I thought it was just one of their guitarist but then I realized it was BTBAM's bass player.
Quote by MustangMan311
Dan was originally a guitarist and writes all his music on guitar, whether it's a bassline or not, fyi.

And this stuff is great.

That means all of his ridiculously crazy bass lines were written on guitar. ****, that means 4/5 of BTBAM are better guitarist than me...
Please tell me Blake doesn't play guitar.
without fun
hope you had a good time
Quote by tomohawkjoe
That means all of his ridiculously crazy bass lines were written on guitar. ****, that means 4/5 of BTBAM are better guitarist than me...
Please tell me Blake doesn't play guitar.

I could just watch him play bass and figure he was better than me.
That's some sweet stuff

+10 for Dan being in the band

+10 again for that hot chick from Abigail Williams being in it
what hot chick?!
I demand pics right the fvck now!
RIGHT NOW!
without fun
hope you had a good time
I think they just recently added her to the band but she's the keyboardist for Abigail Williams and is definitely automatically up there as one of the hottest babes in metal/hardcore

Pic

Band pics

Bump. Orbs is touring! They have 3 songs on their myspace from their upcoming album.
Quote by devourthekitten
It's dickcore. Too hardcore for you.
If anyone wants to know I went to a Fear Before show the other night and spoke to Adam Fisher. He said that everything is recorded and they're just having label issues. He said the album will be out in January. It sucks though, he said if he had his computer with him he would have given me a copy of the album.

Oh well, hopefully the album lives up to the 3 songs they have on their myspace.
Didn't know there was a thread on them here. AWESOME band.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
The vocals at about 6:00 on Megaloblastic Madness caught me really off guard.
Amazing band, just truly amazing.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
^The album's not out yet.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Man, I literally got to talk to Adam and Goose the other night at the fear before gig in canberra - asked them about when the album is being released and they told me. Totally forgot. I'll ask my friend and post back on it.

****ing amazing gig considering they were playing in what felt like a renovated alley. got to sing with david heaps and Adam was really cool to chat to.
Damn, didn't even realise they were in Australia and so I missed them , oh well not a huge fan anyways (just don't listen much), what i'm pissed off about is BTBAM being 18+, worst thing ever
It's coming out january apparantly! Adam was actually gonna give us the cd but he didn't have it on him according to my friend! good times.
Did anybody else know it had already leaked? Apparently it leaked weeks/months ago but I never heard about it so I didn't know.

Anyway, album sounds awesome after an initial listen.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Still haven't listened to it. Been on such a core binge lately.

Edit: and for the record, yeah I've had it for a while :P
Download the 3 free songs from the website.
Love em. Probably gonna get the whole album when it's released.
Buuuuump.
Just got Asleep Next to Science.
Adam's voice gets annoying at times when he stays in his girly range for too long, but everything else is top notch.
Just acquired a copy. < . <

Something Beautiful is at the top for me at the moment out of the shorter songs, but Eclipsical absolutely blows me away; honestly, Orbs has everything I wish BTBAM had
Also, Dan's got some monster chops.
The ending of Something Beautiful where it goes "You will not be heard from for a long time..." and etc. Is ****in' creepy.

But goddamn. Such a good CD.

edit:

Quote by Something Beautful

You will not be heard from for a long time
I will be around because, fear will never die
And if they should find you, it'd be a sight to see.
A mass of flesh and muscle, a pile of pulp and teeth.

Gives me chills brah.
Last edited by Nakedbythecomp at Aug 27, 2010,
^First time he sings it is even creepier.

"You will not be heard from, for a long time.
You will not be found with your rightful hands or eyes"

Amazing.
Sayer of the Law's big acid trip in the middle has me absolutely captivated.

EVERYONE WAS TRIPPING, THE WHOLE WORLD WAS SINGING
AND I THOUGHT, I THOUGHT
MAYBE I WAS TRIPPING, THE ANIMALS WAS DANCING
AND I THOUGHT I THOUGHT
I KNEW THIS SONG
I KNEW THIS SONG
I KNEW THIS SONG
And it's finally making sense nooow....

I guess I'm the only one here who wasn't really impressed by these guys. Maybe a couple more listens will do the trick.
I didn't care for it at first, but now I'm loving it. Everything in People Will Read Again after the 2 minute mark, all of it. I don't like it though, when he (whoever wrote the lyrics...I assume Adam?) tries to add in little bits of political things. Like the fascist thing in Something Beautiful, and the conservative america bit in Eclipsical. It is completely irrelevant to the rest of the song, it pisses me off so much. But maybe I don't understand the song.

Anyway, great album. Vocals do get annoying at times, but everything else more than makes up for the occasional irritating lyric and vocal bit.

And BTBAM needs to let Dan do a guitar solo.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
B-52 LG-100A 4x12 half stack
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Some sort of acoustic Squier
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Quote by SchecterC-1+Man
I didn't care for it at first, but now I'm loving it. Everything in People Will Read Again after the 2 minute mark, all of it. I don't like it though, when he (whoever wrote the lyrics...I assume Adam?) tries to add in little bits of political things. Like the fascist thing in Something Beautiful, and the conservative america bit in Eclipsical. It is completely irrelevant to the rest of the song, it pisses me off so much. But maybe I don't understand the song.

Anyway, great album. Vocals do get annoying at times, but everything else more than makes up for the occasional irritating lyric and vocal bit.

And BTBAM needs to let Dan do a guitar solo.

I definitely love the CD. Something Beautiful is my favorite track so far.

And nah, just let him have more bass solos
My name is Josh.
Listen to my shitty covers!
Quote by asator
Gee, I think we should have a seals and rhinos subforum, I have so much to say about seals and rhinos I don't even know where to begin! Boy, I sure do love seals and rhinos! Golly!
I don't know if I can pick a favorite off of it...I love the choruses in both the Northern Bearitories, Sayer of the Law is awesome, it's all awesome haha

Moar bass solos, and a guest guitar solo. I'm getting tired of Dustie and Paul playing the same kind of shit lol

EDIT: And after listening to this multiple times, I'm really impressed Dan can write well-written, non-wanky prog songs. If only that would transfer over to BTBAM... Oh and Ashley's a great pianist/composer too. Yeah.
My gear:
Schecter C-1+ w/ Seymour duncan Jazz (neck) and Full Shred (bridge), with Sperzels
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
Last edited by SchecterC-1+Man at Oct 4, 2010,
...Bump >___>
So apparently there's talk of a new album already? I've been scouring google but I can't find a thing. Anyone know what that's about?
My gear:
Rogue LX405 Bass
Yamaha classical
Boss Flanger
Lyon Chorus
"Already" isn't necessarily accurate since Asleep Next to Science was finished like a year before it came out. I don't think it's that surprising.
My band, Escher

Quote by Lappo

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Page 1 of 2