hmm so i was on Itunes, and i came across an old selection of rap and techno songs, and im back into it, is it so wrong to love playing Metal, and likeing Rap and Techno. Im guessing you all think it is wrong but gimme your oppininions im off to dinner.
Well, the vast majority of UG will say yes, it is wrong, but I think you should listen to whatever you want to. Who cares what others think.
Quote by Regression
Well, the vast majority of UG will say yes, it is wrong, but I think you should listen to whatever you want to. Who cares what others think.

+1 and loads of metalheads also listen to techno rave etc.
Quote by elliott FTW
I LOVE YOU SLOGANKID
silly racist bitch finally kicked the bucket

Within any genre of music there's at least something worth hearing.
ESP Custom Shop 40th Anniversary Eclipse
ESP Standard Eclipse-II
Ibanez AF85VLS
Quote by Regression
Well, the vast majority of UG will say yes, it is wrong.

thats coz a vast majority of UG are fat ****s who sit on this forum and think they're awesome by going into specifics of metal

Raping kids is wrong, listening to different music isnt.
I like rap, techno and all sorts of other non-guitar-ish music. I don't really care what UG, or anyone else, thinks about what I listen to....
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Well, i long since left my "zomg rap music and dance is ghay" seeing as im not 12 anymore, you cant possibly call and entire genre of music **** without listening to it all. I love me some rap and trance/dance/techno.
Quote by henza_x
thats coz a vast majority of UG are fat ****s who sit on this forum and think they're awesome by going into specifics of metal

Raping kids is wrong, listening to different music isnt.

Glad someone finally said it
Personally I despise both of those genres, but I don't really care what others listen too... unless they it is bothering me (As in putting it on, on a 5000w set up right next to me).
Sworn enemy of the private investigator.
nobody cares what you listen to.

if you actually want to discuss rap or dance music, head to Bands & Artists > Other. there is a rap thread and a dance/techno thread stickied at the top.
from daylight...
...into darkness