I stumbled across these pictures in 7chan of this piercing artist who pierces people in such a way as to make them look like musical instruments. I've only seen two of these pictures and I've been looking for the source everywhere. Of course the 7chan dicks didn't give it to me so does anyone here know who the artist might be or know what website they come from?

The only info I know is that he is a piercing artist who lives in Seattle (I think).

Censored for your viewing pleasure
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
Awesome but still, try the body mod thread. Link in my sig.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by DigUpHerBones
Awesome but still, try the body mod thread. Link in my sig.

I'm not asking how or where to do it or if I should get done, I want to know who the artist is.
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
No idea, but that harp is amazing. If only it sounded any good lol.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

My two pennies- theory. Learn it.
Skills. Get them.
Hair. Grow it to your ass.

Quote by Dempsey68
i can only keep it up for about 30 seconds before my fingers cramp up =[

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Sorry, but because you listen to Tool doesn't mean you're intelligent.
Whoa!
I was grossed out at first when I realised what was happening, but I really appreciate it now, that's awesome!
Gore AND Core; unite!
I don't know but it certainly looks awesome.
UG's Official Stuffed Toy! Because I am so cuddly wuddly

I LOVE KENSAI
Good lord, I hope he makes a whole string-quartet, that'll be pretty epic. Strangest Philharmonic Orchestra in the world, ftw.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Things like this make the term playing her like a fiddle too vivid
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
Quote by soulflyV
But the people in that thread may actually know who it is, seeing as they are into this kind of stuff.

The pics are pretty cool by the way.

Exactly. People may actually leave educated comments instead of 'oh my god' and 'owwwwwwwww'.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!