I've looked up many of the beginner songs in the giant list, none of them really seem easy. I've been playing for a few months and I know some stuff (that will be listed below). Any other songs that I look at aside from these just don't seem to click. Everything seems like its on a different level. I dunno why or what to do so any ideas/help would be appreciated.

Full Songs:
Three Days Grace - Animal I Have Become
Paramore - Crushcrushcrush
Limp Bizkit - Mission Impossible 2

Most of it?:
Avenged Sevenfold - Beast and the Harlot
(pretty much minus the solos and other random high note parts)
Black Sabbath - Iron Man
(Minus Solo)
Linkin Park - What I've Done
(I think this version isn't the actual song, but the basic tune)
System of a Down - Aerials
(Can't do intro perfect)
White Stripes - Seven Nation Army
(They have a solo in there I'm sure)

Intros:
Ozzy Osbourne - Crazy Train
Bullet For My Valentine - Hand of Blood
Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall
Paramore - Misery Business
Avenged Sevenfold - Critical Acclaim
Avenged Sevenfold - Lost
Deaftones - My Own Summer
Three Days Grace - Riot
Three Days Grace - Just Like You
Metallica - Enter the Sandman

Solos:
Avenged Sevenfold - Critical Acclaim (mostly)
Paramore - Misery Business (easiest 'solo' in the world?)

So if there's a certain song of this style that would be good for me or something, can you let me know? I really don't know why, but a lot of stuff just looks like gibberish to me when I try to play guitar, yet these things came easy and some are harder than just the basic stuff.
Your problem is you're looking at heavier, more metal-oriented songs and by definition they're going to require a certain degree of technical ability and precision.

You need to be really looking at simpler stuff for the time being, look at some classic rock, punk, pop, blues and rock n roll....stuff like AC/DC, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The Kinks, Bob Dylan, The Beatles, Chuck Berry, KISS, The Who, Deep Purple, Eric Clapton and Cream, Led Zeppelin, Hendrix etc etc

You need to get better at playing the guitar before you tackle anything that's too hard, and the best way to do that is get fluent at playing easier stuff. Even if you've never heard of those bands you should listen to them and become familiar with their music - they'll certainly have inspired many of your influences.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I can tell you, Beast And The Harlot is a must for beginner to intermediate songs, it was the 2nd song that I actually learnt and the sweeping chorus lick will definite help you sweep in the future and the main riff is good for basic stamina building.
Your problem is you're looking at heavier, more metal-oriented songs and by definition they're going to require a certain degree of technical ability and precision.

i agree with him

my advice is to do exercises like hammer on and pull offs and vibrato and learning to bend then learning some rocks cliches licks after you do those you should be able to play a little better maybe even learn some new chords and stuff and do some streches

when i started i learned stupid stuff like mission impossible and james bond theme and easy melodies short and easy but since i hate playing that stuff i dedicate myself more to exercises and when you are a beginner is easier to see progress if you practice exercises.

the other thing you could do is learn some scales and then learn some riffs from some songs and try to combine them to make your own stuff
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash