i have a guitar building class and i want to know some cool paint job ideas, the shape is rhoads.

btw all my hardware is black
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
Last edited by Burning Star 4 at Apr 24, 2008,
Quote by Burning Star 4
i have a guitar building class and i want to know some cool paint job ideas, the shape is rhoads.

btw all my hardware is black
For a first mod/build, it's usually better to stick with a simple finish. Once you feel comfortable with your skills, usually around half-way through re-finishing, you can start making plans for the next mod!

Check out some of Crash's crazy paint jobs for the Fender Custom Shop. He did 3 of Clapton's Crashocasters and a couple for John Mayer. Go to the bottom of http://www.modernguitars.com/archives/003154.html

Paint another guitar on your guitar...Guitar to the second power O.OOwnage!
paint it white and if ur feeling adventurous give it red stripes, then it wus luk ace
bright yellow (as in the color of this smiley) looks awesome with black hardware.

Metallic burnt orange would look kickass too. I just saw an amazing looking corvette the other day that was burnt orange with black rims and immediately thought of a sweet guitar paint job.
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Depends on what she's on top of. If she's on top of my pizza I'm gonna have to scissor kick a bitch.

MY BUILD!
paint it like a chicks legs, with the vajay in the middle.
Enjoi <--- Friend me
Quote by Scowmoo
Otter, you're my new god.
I would of said a Swirl Paintjob but since it's a beginner paintjob, it's better to stick to a simple block/metallic job.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do