Uploaded some more covers on my electric violin.

Enter Sandman - I know everybody and their mother plays this, but damn is it a fun song to play. I hit some of the notes wrong in the solo, its a bit harder without frets I think. :p

http://youtube.com/watch?v=5Y0_I1bWW00

Daylight Dies - one of my all time favorite songs by killswitch engage. love it

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-cL2Na3tuNU

Like it? hate it? think I suck? Lemme know and I'll return the favor
i like them
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
Beating the elderly is a big favourite of mine. Also, pushing kids over and kicking pregnant women in the womb is fun.

Right now we're called 'Various Artists' just to fuck over people with iPods
The sound of the violin got a bit annoying at times, but it was still pretty bad ass anyway. The Enter Sandman solo was awesome. Nice job.

It's probably not your style, but you should try some Yellowcard!
I've been meaning to get some Yellowcard actually. And yeah, the tone on Enter Sandman really didnt work with the crappy mic on my camera. I gotta try recording directly into my PC and mixing there. Thanks for the comments
I didn't like the tone of the violin that much. How does it sound through a non-guitar amp? Analog delay might help perhaps? And how difficult is to learn the violin? Do you really have to train your ears to get the pitch right?
Quote by n00bje
I didn't like the tone of the violin that much. How does it sound through a non-guitar amp? Analog delay might help perhaps? And how difficult is to learn the violin? Do you really have to train your ears to get the pitch right?

For the tone comments, next time I'm going to try recording directly into the computer, because the placement of the camera and the quality of the microphone really make it sound bad. Delay really fattens the sound up, but it doesn't really work on Enter Sandman. I am using a fast delay on Daylight Dies. Amp wise the Valve Junior is the best amp for violin I've used yet, (that I can afford) since it's not as bright as most guitar amps. Still looking for better amps though. Might try a bass head next for a warmer deeper sound. Violin sounds very screechy through most guitar amps.

I guess learning violin would be difficult, but I've been playing since I was 5 years old so it's really kind of natural for me. And you really do have to train your ears to hear minute differences in pitch, which is why I'm decently good at learning music by ear.

Thanks for the comment!