I hope this is the appropriate forum for this, considering it is sort of alternative. Where can I purchase new vinyl albums? I have noticed many bands starting to release singles and full lp's, but have no idea where to purchase them, and where I would get the bets price.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
United States, Massachusetts to be exact.
Quote by ottoavist

Around here in Massachusetts, you can find vinyl in Newbury Comics. Besides that maybe ebay. I'm glad bands are putting out vinyl, I'm spinning a record right now..vinyl shouldnt die.

EDIT: Music store can have vinyl in them too, I don't mean cheapo stores like daddy's but family owned stores and such.
cheers betch
Last edited by j.pagejr. at Apr 24, 2008,
Newbury comics is good but quite expensive for records. Ebay and amazon are never bad bets but it really depends what you're after. Insound.com would probably be my recommendation as a first port of call, or maybe Aural Exploits, but got to have some love for Aquarius Records (San Francisco) and Other Music (New York). Quite a lot of the time you can buy directly from the labels as well.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
I had no idea Newbury Comics sold vinyl. There is one in my town actually, I've only been in maybe twice though since moving here. Thanks.
Quote by ottoavist

Newbury Comics is awesome. Depending on what type of music you're into, interpunk.com is really good for anything remotely punk.
brnh.bandcamp.com
You can probably mail order them off the band/label's website. You definitely can for secretly canadian, constellation records and temporary residence, cos i've bought stuff from all three of those. You can get stuff off amazon too. In fact, this is a really stupid question - you can buy anything on the internet.
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.