Juss wondering if any of you pitmonkeys know of anything out there on the interwebs?
Google threw up nothing but one Linux piece...
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
some dude told me of this thing called hydrogen last night, which is pretty decent, though i cant really work it yet. cant remember the link though
isnt hydrogen only drums though? Thats what I thought. I dont know of an alternative, but you can get cheap (ish) versions of fruity loops, with the bare essentials.
Okay, this is what pisses me off about society in general these days, and as a musician/recording engineer I have to say it:

NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE, RETARD!!!

And if you want something free, grow half a sperm cell in your prepubescent nuts and STEAL IT!

At least those who steal know it's wrong and have the balls to do it anyway.

"Virtually no one who is taught Relativity continues to read the Bible."

Quote by Bubonic Chronic
Okay, this is what pisses me off about society in general these days, and as a musician/recording engineer I have to say it:

NOTHING IS FREE IN LIFE, RETARD!!!

And if you want something free, grow half a sperm cell in your prepubescent nuts and STEAL IT!

At least those who steal know it's wrong and have the balls to do it anyway.

there are plenty of decent free programmes, you just gotta search yer ass off for them..
and yes when all else fails steal them.
havent paid for a copy of sony acid or reason in my life
Quote by alkalineweeman
some dude told me of this thing called hydrogen last night, which is pretty decent, though i cant really work it yet. cant remember the link though

Holy crap, hydrogen is available for windows? You just made my day.

Definitely try that TS, but if that's not your style there's one called Acoustica Beatcraft that's free. It's a lot less complicated than FL, but a lot more limited.
Quote by CtrlAltDel
Holy crap, hydrogen is available for windows? You just made my day.

Definitely try that TS, but if that's not your style there's one called Acoustica Beatcraft that's free. It's a lot less complicated than FL, but a lot more limited.

yeah i had to hunt the site for a bit to find it but there is a windows installer that works which i've linked above.
Quote by alkalineweeman
yeah i had to hunt the site for a bit to find it but there is a windows installer that works which i've linked above.

Just downloaded, getting a feel for it now. I was just about ready to partition some space for Linux just so I could use this one program. Thanks!