The song is called Priceless - we recently finished recording it with a friend.
Please feel free to crit every aspect of the song (production, guitar tone, and of course the music) thanks fellas

www.myspace.com/andchaos
Last edited by powerhead at Apr 24, 2008,
ill write and listen

the tone on the main guitar sounds nice and i like that main riff

the frequent pauses are good,

the snare sounds a tad muffled though but a bit of eq can fix that

the vocals are a good volume he stands out from the mix but at the same doesnt overpower everything if that makes sense

I like the break down, spanish sort of feel lol

during the second solo there was a sudden stop, was it meant to be like that or are the solos improvised and u just stuffed up and let it be lol

the structure of the song is simple verse chorus verse chorus bridge etc

the tone on most things sound good but as i mentioned before the snare sounded muffled

the use of harmonies sounded very nice
overall its a great composition i really liked it heaps good job on that mate

that main riff though it was reminding me of another and now i remember The Metal- Tenacious D
thanks for the crit dude - as for the second solo - i just kinda let it be :P if you're refering to what i think you are.

Like i said, we just recorded with a buddy - nothing serious, but i'm quite pleased with the overall sound we got. I personally found snare as well as base drum to be a little muffled.
We sent this song to a magazine to get published with the accompanying cd - i'm just hoping the production quality won't turn people off the song :/
First riff is good, and everything sounds tight. Vocals sound a wee bit contrived, but the singing's not bad. Good song, it rolls along well, nice and solid rhythm. The breakdownish bit sounds good, and the solo's decent. Your guitar sound is good all the way through, and it's very easy to listen. A professional sounding track, well done.

Crit me back if you can https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=796639
So many possibilities, so little ability.

Quote by Asthia
You know you're a guitar player when you tell your father what note he's yelling at you in and then improvise over the top.
Quote by powerhead
thanks for the crit dude - as for the second solo - i just kinda let it be :P if you're refering to what i think you are.

Like i said, we just recorded with a buddy - nothing serious, but i'm quite pleased with the overall sound we got. I personally found snare as well as base drum to be a little muffled.
We sent this song to a magazine to get published with the accompanying cd - i'm just hoping the production quality won't turn people off the song :/

nah the production quality is actually quiet good just a few minor adjustments here and there so best of luck with the magazine thingo lol