i need a guitarist to play rythem guitar something simple. i need it free of charge. im gonna rap on to it. if you are interessted please reply. Im looking for something that is old school death metal
Last edited by s3b4k at Apr 24, 2008,
no nu-metal bitch ****. Like necro, goretex, mr hyde, circle of the tyrants. Listen to necro metal-rap tracks and you will get the idea. Im from montreal
Just record it on your digital record.

convert it from .wav to mp3 and e mail it.
Then just convert it back

or just upload on a file host site
A single track of .wav shouldn't be more than 100bm
Quote by Ordinary
Just record it on your digital record.

convert it from .wav to mp3 and e mail it.
Then just convert it back

or just upload on a file host site
A single track of .wav shouldn't be more than 100bm

yeah exactly what ordinary said.
Can you upload the beat somewhere so I can see what I can do. And if I come up with anything good I'll send you my ****.
Quote by mr. broken
Can you upload the beat somewhere so I can see what I can do. And if I come up with anything good I'll send you my ****.

can i send you a rap beat and you play a solo on it? Or send you just the drums?
Quote by s3b4k
can i send you a rap beat and you play a solo on it? Or send you just the drums?

Yeah you can send the beat and I'll try to solo over it if that's what you want. Basically, I need to hear the song to get an idea what to do. And if I come up with something good I'll send it to you. I've sent you an IM with my email.
Quote by mr. broken
Yeah you can send the beat and I'll try to solo over it if that's what you want. Basically, I need to hear the song to get an idea what to do. And if I come up with something good I'll send it to you. I've sent you an IM with my email.

thanks i sent you an email
Last edited by s3b4k at Apr 25, 2008,