Aw, I thought there would be an explosion, Pretty cool though.
Quote by Zeppfreak170
I onece dumped a girl that I was seeing who already had a boyfriend... So anyway she put on like a stone and i dumped her telling her it was because i felt really guilty etc etc.

But really it's cos she got fat!

No fat chicks !
I saw that on Mr. Wizard.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
Quote by grantml02
Aw, I thought there would be an explosion, Pretty cool though.

no! no!

not EXplosion!

IMplosion!

*thinks of old simpsons episode*
Quote by King Twili
It's just me and Doris here ;_;

Quote by Zaphikh
Poops is the chat MC - but here we know him as Early Cuyler.

Free Downloads, Yo!
Cooler than an explosion ;o
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
I couldnt work out what made that happen the first time i saw the video, must be a termendous force though.
Acoustic Percussion Guitar Player
Quote by InvaderTSN
I can only poop during full moons.
You'd **** your pants if you were driving along with that thing attached to your truck and that happened.

Probably die too.
i liked the music
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Quote by robertreilly666
I couldnt work out what made that happen the first time i saw the video, must be a termendous force though.

Like I said I saw that on Mr. Wizard... it has to do with extreme temperature changes. For instance... put really hot water into a sealed canister and throw it into ice water and it will do the same thing.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
kind of better than an explosion

Quote by Spoonman69
Rap is music,far better than metal for example. id much rather hear about hoes and anal sex than dragons and supressed homosexuality.
Quote by nebiru
Like I said I saw that on Mr. Wizard... it has to do with extreme temperature changes. For instance... put really hot water into a sealed canister and throw it into ice water and it will do the same thing.

Yeah, what happens is that as the water heats up and turns to steam it expands. If the excess water from the expansion is then released from the vessel, and the vessel is re-sealed, as in the case of a release valve, eventualy the water will cool and contract, bringing in the sides of the vessel with it.
surprsing
CYMRU

Quote by apothecarrie
I cut my tongue with a spoon.

Andrew Wk Party Tip 11Be Awesomer!

Woo
Isn't that what happens to submarines that go too deep?
Quote by Jearl

...dont play Fender just because its Fender.

Gear:
Ibanez SZ520QM
Peavey Rotor EXP
Squier Bullet (heavily modified)
Mesa Roadster Head & 2x12 cab
I don't understand the scientific principle behind this.

Someone explain it to me!
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, your eyes will get sore after a while."
I just did see?
Quote by SlackerBabbath
Yeah, what happens is that as the water heats up and turns to steam it expands. If the excess water from the expansion is then released from the vessel, and the vessel is re-sealed, as in the case of a release valve, eventualy the water will cool and contract, bringing in the sides of the vessel with it.

To simplify it, basicaly what happens is that a vacuum is created inside the storage tank. Vacuums suck, really hard, so this particular vacuum sucked the sides of the storage tank in.

Quote by CM_X5
Isn't that what happens to submarines that go too deep?

Kinda, it's all to do with pressure differences outside and inside the vessel.
If a submarine goes too deep, the outside water pressure pushing inwards is much greater than the inside air pressure pushing outwards, (which is why wine bottles on the Titanic survived sinking to such a depth, because they were filled with liquid, so the outside and inside pressures would have been equal) so the sub get's crushed.
In the storage tank, because of the vaccum created inside it, the outside atmosphere has more pressure than the vaccum inside, so again, the storage tank is crushed.
Last edited by SlackerBabbath at Apr 24, 2008,